• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

McRee MP-MODSS or Accuracy International

Re: McRee MP-MODSS or Accuracy International

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pale horse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also am looking for M 14 stock folder would be nice does mcree offer one for the springfield M1A ? I liked the other stocks listed but not the price.</div></div>

He is actually working on a stock system for the M1A crowd. I not sure when it will be released but it is coming.

Thanks

The McRee stocks are great and a great value. Scott is awesome to deal with. Fully adjustable and used to come with a mag (still do?) all for around $750. The only issue I had was getting used to bringing my thumb around under the stock to work the bolt.
You are in CT - you can get mags from CT
Firearms and Tactical or BML Tool (Accurate Mag) also in CT.
Len

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Later do you have a link to your website? </div></div>

Check his profile or back on page 1
wink.gif

I called and talked to him. I am going to take the dive and get one from him. cant wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Later do you have a link to your website? </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

I actually took my website down while I figure a way to watermark the pages due to people copy and pasting then spreading all over the www as their own info, hell even had couple members here actually crop my data cards and post HERE as their own. Funny thing though that card was written for my DTA SRS in which it has 338LM and 308 data and is written in an excel format that allows for my input of the impact shift between the 2 calibers and automatically adjust the data, the cropper posted it for his 338LM data, he just cropped out my 308 data
smile.gif
So site is down until I get time to watermark everything and put back up.

KILO--you will not be sorry for the purchase
smile.gif

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Later do you have a link to your website? </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

I actually took my website down while I figure a way to watermark the pages due to people copy and pasting then spreading all over the www as their own info, hell even had couple members here actually crop my data cards and post HERE as their own. So site is down until I get time to watermark everything and put back up.

I'll never forget that story you told me at the SHOT show Later. What a pitiful soul that guy was "an impostor"!!! I didn't think idiots like that existed but they do! Reality can be stranger than fiction sometimes.

I'm looking forward to shooting with you someday Later! Keep up the good work.

Steve

Thanks </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Later do you have a link to your website? </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

I actually took my website down while I figure a way to watermark the pages due to people copy and pasting then spreading all over the www as their own info, hell even had couple members here actually crop my data cards and post HERE as their own. Funny thing though that card was written for my DTA SRS in which it has 338LM and 308 data and is written in an excel format that allows for my input of the impact shift between the 2 calibers and automatically adjust the data, the cropper posted it for his 338LM data, he just cropped out my 308 data
smile.gif
So site is down until I get time to watermark everything and put back up.

KILO--you will not be sorry for the purchase
smile.gif

Thanks </div></div> Well shoot me a link when you make it idiot proof. Thanks, ADT.