• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mcree Stocks Compatibility

jtac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2009
Natchitoches, La
Quick rundown on what I have. Remington 700 SPS Tactical with hinged floor plate. Looking at a Mcree TMAG stock. Do I need to upgrade to a Badger Ordnance detachable mag or such before the stock change? I see it looks like the Mcree needs that metal for a detach mag, but want to make sure before I just buy it. Thanks

Re: Mcree Stocks Compatibility

The mag kit is built into the mcree system, you won't need an extra bottom metal mag kit.
here's a few pics of an older model I took apart to paint up. Tried to pick a few pictures out that show the mag latch part for you. The actual latch isn't installed in these but it goes in the trigger housing.
IMG_20110125_174858.jpg

IMG_20110125_175736.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, fixing to order one.
Which mags does the Mccree use?</div></div>

any AICS compatible magazines

Call Scott, he will take great care of you. I'm about to order my second McRee chassis. Great product, Great backing, you will like it! CKruse

I got mine about a month ago. I absolutely LOVE it. Just put the action in the stock torque the two bottom screws to 65 inch lbs and DONE.