• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McRees precision chassis

whitetrashmo

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2011
hannibal,mo.
absolutey amazed with the quality and ease of use and instalation will post pics and range report soon if you need help or have questions feel free to ask just goes to show there are still highly talented craftsmen in america

Re: McRees precision chassis

yeh i ordered one recently and talked with Scott McRee on the phone. he is very nice , always remembers your name and is sooooo helpful.

Had sent Scott an email a while back asking if he would inlet his T-MAG stock for Howa 1500 short action, never got a reply so I just got another stock to shoot with for the time being. Will have to call him to get an answer.

He must be really busy, He quoted me on a Savage LA back in November and I'm patiently waiting cause nothing else like it exists. Good things take time I guess.

Scott is a hell of a guy! His chassis is absolutely top notch. They're extremely busy at the moment. Try sending him an email or calling again. Just picked mine up yesterday and am completely satisfied with both the chassis and service received.

Yep, Scott's A+ to deal with. He's always busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest! Had the pleasure to be involved in a project he's working on now. Very cool.........
Steve

I suggest calling him!

He's a good guy to talk to.

Asked him about his .50 repeater stock a while back, told me to stop by and see it at SHOT. Found out nothing that I didn't see on the website. Still don't even know the price on the .50. Gunna just end up going another route.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whitetrashmo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">absolutey amazed with the quality and ease of use and instalation will post pics and range report soon if you need help or have questions feel free to ask just goes to show there are still highly talented craftsmen in america </div></div>

wasup whitetrashmo,

Thank You for the kind words and for running our system. Thanks to your compadre also. I'll be looking for the range reports when available.

If you don't mind, I need to chime in and respond to a couple of folks here.

Chat more when you have time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sealhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Asked him about his .50 repeater stock a while back, told me to stop by and see it at SHOT. Found out nothing that I didn't see on the website. Still don't even know the price on the .50. Gunna just end up going another route.</div></div>

PM inbound.

Got his barrel kit and the chassis for my Rem 700 .308. All I can say is wow. Put a .567 inch group up off of a bipod with FGMM and that was with one pulled. Rifle easliy out shoots me at the moment. Cant beat the work or the customer service.

dont mind at all glad to see you on here im burnishing my barrel with sentry solutions this weekend and with any luck in the weather i will get some rounds down range

Thanks scott. Can't say enough good things about the chassis or how well you guys took care of us. Hoping to get a few boxes of rounds down range myself this weekend.

hey scott! this is John-John. we spoke the other day and im eagerly awaiting my parts!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whitetrashmo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey how long are those barrel kits you offer </div></div>

The batch I have right now is 24in finished. No muzzle threads, dbl 11 degree crown.

I got your email, will respond as soon as possible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: razor88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks scott. Can't say enough good things about the chassis or how well you guys took care of us. Hoping to get a few boxes of rounds down range myself this weekend. </div></div>
Glad that we could help. We'll chat more along the way.