• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mcrees Precision stock grip

Re: Mcrees Precision stock grip

I feel best with a MIAD, but my buddy uses one of the rubber ones with inserts. I just don't like the regular A2 grip myself, otherwise I would've left it.

Edit: I don't have the stock anymore, but when I did I used the above.

I still have the a2 on there. Have a hogue rubber one to switch it out with once I get a long enough driver. The psg style look real cool, but I dont like the way they position my hand. Screws up my trigger pull. Whatever you put on there has to be the flat top kind or else will require modding.

I'm still using the stock A2 grip. I didn't think I would like it, and had plans to switch it out immediately. Once I got behind the rifle it felt completely natural. When I quit looking at the gap between the grip and trigger guard, I never noticed it again... funny how that works.

I have big hands - I'm 6'4" and 260lbs - so YMMV.

Chops

I like the look of the mcree but i often wondered if the grip ever shot loose.The gap kinda freaked me out.

Still got the A2. Works great for me. But it think it is more like a familiarity thing since I have spent alot of time with one in hand.