• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MCS EH1 SA

HTX_17

Lurker Extraordinaire
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Houston
Hide-

I am trying to clean out my gun room and part with some items that I don't anticipate seeing much use in the near future. I don't buy or sell much on the forum so nothing substantial to offer in the way of feedback. Happy to discuss all of the offerings by phone.

I have one Manners Composite Stocks (slightly used). Price listed below do not include shipping. Buyer and I can arrange separately. Will accept Venmo, Cash, Cashiers Check, USPS Money Order. Happy to meet face to face in Houston, TX

The stock pictured is a Manners EH1 GAP Camo, elite fill, with 2 non rotating flush cups on the left side and a pic rail installed on the forend. This stock was inletted and bedded by GA Precision for a Templar V2 short action, with APA DBM and a Bartlein 3b contour. Asking price is $550.00

Eh1 Flush Cups.jpg
EH1.jpg

I can be reached via PM or via text but I am a working stiff and so may be somewhat slow to respond. Open to offers.

Attachments

• MCS LRH Flush Cups.jpg
    MCS LRH Flush Cups.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 454
  • MCS LRH.jpg
    MCS LRH.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 457
  • RRS Ascend 14L.jpg
    RRS Ascend 14L.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
Reactions: JMetzinger
Does anyone know if a V22 action would fit in the gap manners?

Does anyone know if a V22 action would fit in the gap manners?

Your vudoo has a 700 foot print and will fit in both of the stocks the op has listed.

Will you have to do minor work on the EH1? Maybe, but we are talking 5 minutes with some sandpaper if any is needed. Then some painters tape and a can of spray paint. Easy job and only takes about 5 minutes. The ejection cut out will be longer than needed.

It will drop in the LRH with no extra work needed.

Thanks,
Jay

Got the RRS Ascend and the Manners LRH in today. Fast shipping and great communication. If anyone is looking for an EH1, I highly recommended the seller.

Reactions: HTX_17