• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MCS-TCS $1500 Scorched Earth

Davehc130

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2013
Selling my PRS TCS in scorched Earth....$1500 shipped and insured. Lightly used. I did installed a quick disconnect for the sikes clutch on the left side. clutch DOES NOT come with it.

$1500 is the LOWEST I will take, otherwise I will keep it.

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 12.16.40 PM.png

The new for 2020 Manners PRS TCS was exclusively developed for shooters competing in precision rifle competitions. The Manners PRS TCS stock was designed from the ground up with the ultimate goal being a fully weight-tunable stock that achieves a perfectly balanced competition rifle while also using a wide range of barreled action combinations. The Manners PRS TCS is loaded with standard out-of-the box-options not currently found on other stocks.

Standard configuration of the PRS TCS with the supplied weights is 5 lb 9 oz. A weight of 8 lb 11 oz can be achieved with the optional steel rail and by adding additional weights. The action area of this stock is lowered so there is no need for a port or side bolt release cut to fit most actions. It is designed for all Remington-based right or left hand short actions only. This is a base model with more option to come in the near future.

PRS TCS Stock Specifications

• Full Carbon Fiber Shell
  • MCS-DBM Mini Chassis
  • Weight-Tunable 2 Way Butt (Standard w/ 1 Weight Included)
  • PRS-TCS Aluminum Arca Rail (Standard w/ 1 Weight Included)
  • Adjustable Cheek
  • True Molded-in Barrel Channel Fits Up To A 1.350" Straight Contour
  • Ambidextrous Thumb Shelves
  • Low Profile Fore End

Attachments

• IMG_1974.jpeg
    IMG_1974.jpeg
    574.9 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1972.jpeg
    IMG_1972.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited: