• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mdss #5 (nhrpc) match registration

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
Registration is open.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dd7OKRlw95no23k5SNDLNL8eP4vzzzVP9Q3hlvJFTa0/viewform

First come, first served.

As far as the alternate list, I will prioritize:

1- shooters who have been shooting the series, but need an NHRPC match to qual.

2 - series shooters in general.

Sunday, August 25. Muster time for registration and set up: 0900.

Match fee: $40. Can write a personal check directly to NHRPC.

--Fargo007

Last edited:
I bet it will be sold out in under 10 min.

I would like to erase match 1....with a better score of course.

The Capn'

Last edited:
I'm in but I also need to get into every match left to complete my 3. No low scores being dropped for me :( Gotta keep up with everything.

You did make the cutoff, but just because it's accepted doesn't mean you made the cut.

There are 20 shooters registered. I am taking 25 registrations.

I will post and email all those who made the cut, and those others who are on the alternate list later on this evening.

Locked in are:

Freddy W
Chris J
Steve Becht
James B
paul b
Robert K
Matt Gri
Richard P
Greg B
Todd S
Joshua R
karl t
Jereny J
Joshua K
Corey F
Mike Po
Denver M
Steve M
Tod Ha
Matt Gerv
Matt Rado

--Fargo007

Wow, I never expected this series would take off so well. I'm really happy that so many shooters are excited to be part of it. I can't wait to see what Bob comes up with for this one, I think he will challenge us like many have never been challenged before. See you all at the range.

Steve B.

Shooters,

As MD Series #5 is rapidly approaching, I thought that I would forward some information regarding the shoot to you. As each Match Director has there own outlook on a match, I thought that you might like to know some of my thoughts.

This match will be based upon skills directly related to those of an operational shooter. This match will test your ability to think your way through a problem, and shoot from a variety of improvised and awkward shooting positions. While a Ghilli Suit and Track Shoes will not be required, the ability to shoot from cover, shoot from improvised rests, and the ability to quickly move into and out of position quickly will benifit the shooter. The round count for the Match is sixty-five (65) and there are seven (7) Stages planned.

Unless you are shooting a rifle with a fixed internal magazine, all shooters will need to have at least two (2) magazines with a minimum capacity of five (5) rounds. Several stages will permit the use of support devices (Tripods, Bipods, shooting sticks, bags, shooting partners ...) however if you plan to use it, you will have to carry it and move through the course with it for the entire match. Any gear left behind after a stage will be donated to the prize table.

While we can not shoot prior to 1000 hours on Sunday, the first stage (non-shooting) will begin on the 600 yard line at 0930 hours. Registration will be open at 0830 and briefing will begin at 0845.

Please be ready to report to the 600 yard line at 0930 with all of your gear for the day. Expect the unexpected and remain flexible and this will be fun.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

M.D. Shrek (Bob Duprey)