• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MDT 34mm/1.5" with Top Rail - SOLD

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
I'm selling a few gently used items I no longer use. They've just been sitting in the safe for a while. They are in very good to excellent condition. All prices include shipping with tracking to ConUS. I accept USPS MO or PPf&f payment, only. First to post "I'll take it" gets the item. If you have questions or need additional information please send an IM or email and I will do my best to reply asap.

The Mounts are cross-posted on ARFcom.

SOLD to RayRay_G19 - MDT One Piece mount w/ MDT Pic Rail. 34mm/1.5". The mount/rail are in Like New Condition and will ship with an extra set of matching scope ring caps, ring screws and cross mounting bolts. This Mount/Rail combo retails for over $450, plus tax and shipping. Price: $295 tyd.

SOLD- ADM Recon mount. 30mm. Price: $130 SOLD

If you have questions or need additional info hit me up with a IM or email. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I'll take the forend with rail for 290.

Reactions: LOS