• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT ESS Chassis / MDT Customer Service

ChristianSilver

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2019
    East Texas
    I recently ordered a MDT ESS chassis in a lefty for an upcoming build, very quick shipping.. The chassis arrived and was for a RH action, contacted Josh @ MDT on Friday late evening and they had me a replacement shipped out today for overnight delivery, that's outstanding service. They sent via email a return label for the righty and explained to Josh I couldn't ship till this coming Wednesday, that's unheard of, sending a replacement before getting other chassis back.

Customer service earned my business on this deal, if the chassis is GTG once complete there will be another one headed my way very soon.

Will post up the pictures once complete, I sure like the design of the ESS chassis.
    ESS / with 18" no rail forend, SRS folding buttstock.
    TL3 / 20MOA rail
    TT Diamond
    Shilen SSM 26" 6.5 CM
    APA LB Gen 3

I love MDT - got their stickers all over my rifle case and everything. My MDT LSS-XL Gen2 is the baddest ass as are their rails and magazines and Everything. Including CS now as well.

Awesome.

VooDoo

Reactions: MDT_Josh