• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MDT ESS Chassis w/folding stock + extras

Cobrafox22

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2020
Boise, Idaho
Selling a MDT ESS Chassis that just came off of another rifle. It is for a Remington SA. The rifle it was on had only 20rds through it and was mainly used for marketing photography and videography shots at work. This chassis comes with a folding stock and has been professionally cerakoted ranger green. It has a custom cheekpiece from MDT as well as their Vertical Premier Grip in FDE. There are very few marks on the chassis and is like new in condition. Below I have some pictures of both the chassis by itself as well as the rifle it came off of.

Brand new, the ESS Chassis with the folding stock from MDT is running around $1400 so I'm looking to get $1000 for it now, but feel free to make an offer. I'd also accept trades depending on what it was. I'll post a list of some things below I'd be willing to trade for.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures.

Things I'd considered trading for.....
- Sig P226 (with rail)
- Any sort of HK USP 9mm
- 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo (Preferably new in box and 140g or higher) + cash
- Used Eotech Voodoos or EXPS sights
- Trijicon RMR + cash
- MP5 Stuff + cash
- Century Arms AP5-P (I'd add money on my end if need be)
- Glock 45 MOS + cash
- Knives or Tomahawks for good brands
- Swedish Mauser
- Steiner DBAL-A3
- Steiner DBAL-I2 + cash
- Used or new Surefire SOCOM 556 RC2 suppressor
- German Luger
- German or Chinese Mauser C96 Broomhandle (depending on model and condition I'd add money on my end)
- Wilcox G24 Mount + cash
- Peltor Comtacs with download for radio + cash

20221210_142903-min.jpg
20221210_142935-min.jpg
20221210_142928-min.jpg

Complete gun build with this chassis

CT104211-minmmm.jpg

Attachments

• CT104211-minmmm.jpg
    CT104211-minmmm.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: