• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT is awsome

salks

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2019
I ,like others on here jumped all over their black Friday deals. I ordered a buttstock and a ACC chassis base at a really good price. The buttstock shipped right away but I received an email stating the base was over sold but since it was their mistake on the web site they would honor the price and ship me a new one but it would be a 12 week wait. I thought Great it will be summer before I see that. Nope it came Friday well under 12 weeks. I now have an ACC Chassis.
"The ACC chassis " with integrated arca rail , Integrated thumb rest, integrated barricade stop. My mags lock up so tight not sure I need the stop but yes it is an awesome design. Tooless adjustment on the SRS buttstock. I lay my head down behind the scope turn the thumb wheel awe perfect, lock it down. My next step will be to add some weights to get the balance perfect.
I first shot a ACC chassis attached to a vudoo from a good representative of MDT. I thought man that is awesome. I knew it was " the" best chassis. I always wanted one and would have one. The black Friday deal made that sooner. Thanks MDT.

Be careful OP as getting the chassis is just the start of a great journey. Then comes the little weights, then RATs (gotta have some tripod and bipod shit on it of course), add a tactical bottle opener, some curb feelers and a rear view mirror, and...you get the point.

It just doesn't stop I tell ya! :)

Tell me about it…. I bought the bag rider, rear weight, cyke pod, extra verticals grip with my chassis….

20220114_200520.jpg
Its an atlas tactical action. Now that i dont have a full hand gaurd might look into lower scope mount. Need to get out and shoot see how it feels. That barrel is about done also my next barrel is a bit thicker.

Reactions: Dave62677
Well… they said 8-12 week from the Dec email notice. I guess another 6 weeks

watch out they're will be a bunch showing up in the px now for sale, stating of course they aren't the black friday deal :rolleyes:

I honestly picked one up on black Friday to compare it to my TBAC and see which one I want to keep. It's an added bonus that I'm getting a new one. I only wish I had been able to get a lightweight version of the ckye pod instead.

Same issue with my order. I ordered a LSS(?) for a 457 and Howa mini action. 457 is here, Who-a know about the Howa. It is so cold now I don’t I need it until it breaks for a bit.

ACC is awesome. The ARCA rail was a curiosity until I started using it- and then I understood. So much easier to move around or take off- and that is with my own 3D printed adaptor for my Harris.

I bought the bag rider, rear weight, cyke pod, extra verticals grip with my chassis….

I've also ordered a LOT of accessories. We don't know if they went in the red on each ACC sold at that price, but I certainly helped tip the scale with all of the accessory orders.

Just checked the MDT site. Looking at accessories. New item" Baker wings". I like em.