• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT LRA MV3 Send it level in stock anywhere?

Hotshot001

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2022
UK
Anyone know of a vendor stateside that has the MDT version of the LRA Send it level in stock? I have googled it to death and can't find any stock. Needs to be the newer MDT version so I can remove the pic mount and use the Spuhr accessory mount.

A mate is over in the states on military training so it's a good time to have it shipped to him and save the import duty to the UK.

LRA_PDP_SendiTMV3_08__02371.1655335808.jpg
LRA_PDP_S90Brackett_04__40941.1655334049.jpg

feel your pain, I have the very same kit on order with Brownells since early December, I am in Italy and prying around the whole US with no success...in particular the Spuhr bracket is quickly jumping the unobtanium ranking, reaching quickly Alpha Dasher brass, Berger 109s and other Unicorn dust made products in the industry :ROFLMAO:

feel your pain, I have the very same kit on order with Brownells since early December, I am in Italy and prying around the whole US with no success...in particular the Spuhr bracket is quickly jumping the unobtanium ranking, reaching quickly Alpha Dasher brass, Berger 109s and other Unicorn dust made products in the industry :ROFLMAO:
For Alpha brass contact Josh Martin @ C2 Precision in the UK (y) https://www.c2precision.co.uk/

Reactions: giumau1
I just got an email that they have them in stock.