• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT Polymer Magazines

Sooter76

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2012
Lincoln, NE
So I ordered a couple of these mags to try out in my XLR Element chassis and they arrived today. Unfortunately they won't lock into place. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement as they appear very well made. Anyway, before I return them, has anyone else tried these in an Element chassis and had the same issue and gotten them to work?

So I tried to file some of the material down to get the magazine to fit. Unfortunately it's a no go.... Sad too as these magazines are really well made and I'd recommend them for anyone that has an MDT chassis, for which these were designed. Anyway I contacted MDT and they're going to give me a full refund even though I did alter one of the mags. They may not have worked for me, but I gotta give the company props for their customer service and standing by their products.

I bought two of them as well, but don't have a rifle to try them in yet. Hopefully I will soon, and I'll let people know how it works out!

MDT told me they will work in an AICS chassis when I ordered them as that was my intended use at the time. Haven't had a chance to try yet though.

Mdt has some great CS. I dealt with them a few times.

First time I ordered an LSS chassis and the part where the buffer tube screws into the chassis looked like it had been dropped. They took it back right away and overnighted me the new one.

Second time they took almost an hour to answer all of my questions on the phone.

I will be a repeat customer in the future