• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meanwhile in China!

What ever sight all that stuff comes from, is so riddled with ridiculous bullshit, its hard to take anything on there seriously. It reaks of olesuperpartiot telling there was active fighting in the whitehouse and shit, and Biden wasn't president because he was addressing us from set.

Reactions: Bender
That thing would last less than 5 minutes in Detroit. Either shot, stolen, dismantled for parts or ran TF over, it would be gone.

that thing would be the next viral tik tok video doing the Crypt Walk with the loud speaker playing Young Thug!! lmfao

Mickey-Gives-the-Finger-1.jpg

What ever sight all that stuff comes from, is so riddled with ridiculous bullshit, its hard to take anything on there seriously. It reaks of olesuperpartiot telling there was active fighting in the whitehouse and shit, and Biden wasn't president because he was addressing us from set.
You mean the Chinese cyborg clone that's playing Biden?

well what else are they supposed to do they eat dogs and cats when you got to have a pet in a country where the people are starving you go with that thing yea teenage mutant ninja robots when angry it transforms into a giant robot Mega Godzilla and steps on your family for you .

61ATOjnVRYL._AC_SX425_.jpg

surprised those things work being made in China

So, China actually makes very good drones at the DJI factory. It's actually surprising. I don't know about those robot dogs however which is a part for part rip off of the Boston Dynamics robot dog thing, that the Chinese sell for $2500 vs. it's American counterpart "Spot" that was originally $75,000 a piece. It's pretty shitty how fucking parasitic they are.

It's just a "voice over".

There's no way the drone or the robodog has enough battery power to move and run a loudspeaker.

Besides, it's a very American thing to believe that is something the CCP would say. They would never admit to repressing freedom. They're more likely to sell it as, "exercise your patriotism by fighting covid in isolation".

Mentioning freedom is a reminder of freedom.

Reactions: Jgunner
I believe that is what they call a : target rich environment. Am i wrong

It's just a "voice over".

There's no way the drone or the robodog has enough battery power to move and run a loudspeaker.

Besides, it's a very American thing to believe that is something the CCP would say. They would never admit to repressing freedom. They're more likely to sell it as, "exercise your patriotism by fighting covid in isolation".

Mentioning freedom is a reminder of freedom.
Drones come with loudspeakers these days, pretty standard fare for LE drones. The batteries can definitely handle it.

So, China actually makes very good drones at the DJI factory. It's actually surprising. I don't know about those robot dogs however which is a part for part rip off of the Boston Dynamics robot dog thing, that the Chinese sell for $2500 vs. it's American counterpart "Spot" that was originally $75,000 a piece. It's pretty shitty how fucking parasitic they are.
I detest DJI drones, and I am no fan of DJI. That said, some of their stuff is quite good, other pieces not so much. A lot of LE are using them because of their cameras, not because they are meeting the mission set in other ways. By and large they are coping with the rest to get the camera, etc.

Reactions: Sako man
I believe that is what they call a : target rich environment. Am i wrong
00 Buckshot
50 BMG
Landmine would be fun. Watch its shiny little ass head for the stars. In pieces, many pieces.

So basically Black Mirror + terminator +matrix shit is our future. OUTFUCKINGSTANDING.
There are people in this field that are working to this goal of near-totally autonomous. More than you would think. The US Army and Navy are quite open about their vison for beyond 3035.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
There are people in this field that are working to this goal of near-totally autonomous. More than you would think. The US Army and Navy are quite open about their vison for beyond 3035.
I don’t really care what happens in 1000 years. We will be back to Hunter gatherers after Idiocracy plays out

Drones come with loudspeakers these days, pretty standard fare for LE drones. The batteries can definitely handle it.
My mistake then. Haven't seen LE drones and I'm pretty thankful for that.

Having said that, I still think the video is a hoax just based on the clunky dialogue. It would be the American equivalent of, "stay inside for your capitalist imperial overlords".

Not that the words are untrue...

China can copy anything, they have zero originality or creativity. It’s one of the most corrupt cultures on earth. They value trickery and slyness over honesty and respect. It’s a culture that has been soo beat down over the centuries that original genes have been lost due to tribal warfare and raping and pillaging each other for centuries.

For your consideration

71053AF6-7A46-4B53-9D79-95DB4F471C49.png