• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meanwhile, in New York City...

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Trump tells the UN to fuck off one more time

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-audience-doubles-down-on-america-first.html

But as Trump stood in the symbolic heart of global governance, he espoused an unashamedly nationalist doctrine that underscored his administration's tensions with the U.N.

“We will never surrender American sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable global bureaucracy. America is governed by Americans," he said. "We reject the ideology of globalism, and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism."

He later added that "America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination."

I love this guy...……...LOL

1537894361355.png

Reactions: Tims
    He always knows what to say....but actions speak more loudly than words. I want to see what he does..

I agree, but it is a step in the right direction. At least he is not apologizing like the previous administration.