• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Mechanics of shooting bolt vs. semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
@garandman
I think you dropped this.
1671144971-Preferred-Victim-Card-new.png

Claiming you’re a great shot (especially with a picture of holes in paper) on the internet is no different than telling us how much you can bench press, or that you’re the real deal bad ass. Trust me, we’ve seen it, and there is incredible restraint being shown here.

Most of us compete and know how we stack up against the best marksmen in America. The scoreboard don’t lie.

Claiming you’re a great shot (especially with a picture of holes in paper) on the internet is no different than telling us how much you can bench press, or that you’re the real deal bad ass. Trust me, we’ve seen it, and there is incredible restraint being shown here.

Most of us compete and know how we stack up against the best marksmen in America. The scoreboard don’t lie.

You somehow missed the part where I don't care what you think. :) Impressing you is not the dead, last bottom priority on my ToDo list. It doesn't even make the list.

I know I can shoot. The opinions of ppl who know literally nothing about me are irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.