• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meet the Harvard Students Supporting Hamas’ Invasion of Israel

During the Clinton years, Janet Reno and the bull dyke brigade insisted military veterans were the greatest terrorist threat to the country and demanded they be added to various "watch lists". During the Obama years his racists insisted any military member or veteran be added to watch lists if they were "white", because we are all "white supremist".

Later during Obama years, he had a leftist spy in the VA/DOD realm download records of EVERY person who had served in the last twenty years and had a Top Secret or above security clearance to a portable drive, leave it on the front seat of his car while he parked across from the Chinese embassy. The drive was promptly stolen and now I have a lifetime of credit monitoring from the govt.

I'm sure I'm on the list for gulag re-training based on that alone. Given the Democrats/Hamas/Nazis are planning on a round up and genocide of all who dare to disagree at some point, I am pretty sure they'll be swinging by the house. According to my mother's genealogy research (which is usually poor) I have one Jewish grandfather, how Jewish we'll never know. That fact alone has me slated for execution under the Hitler/Obama rules used before WWII. They will ignore the fact that I haven't been to a religious service that did not involve a corpse or bride in my entire fucking life.

As the left becomes more vocal about its desire to murder innocent people and encourages groups like Hamas to murder innocent people. I am more than happy to take my business to companies that do not support or endorse leftist/muslim violence. Forcing "pronouns" onto people and making them pretend there are 87 genders is HATE in its purest form.

The leftists and the muslim thugs in this country are following the same playbook they used in the 1930's and 40's. When you can toss small children into crematoriums and celebrate raping women and children you are literally the same as Nazis. I would hope you stayed unemployed forever, but I know that will not happen.

Today Starbucks union came out in support of Hamas. This means Starbuck's supports the genocide and eradication of all Jewish people from the face of the earth. The stated goal of Hamas is the literal eradication of all Jews from the face of the planet, they have never wanted peace or a two-state solution, they want to finish the goals they started with Hitler in the 1930's.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
IMG_2128.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
Why can't I run across one Hamas supporter on the street?

Remember boys and girls today is global day of jihad. Make sure they get their 72 virgins.
Because mommy doesn’t let you out of your basement.

Why can't I run across one Hamas supporter on the street?

Remember boys and girls today is global day of jihad. Make sure they get their 72 virgins.
I thought you said 72 versions and I was in the basement dig’n for more mags…

Drunk’n

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Saw an interview of a guy on there that he and 4 others held off 12 terrorist until helped arrived . The terrorist left but they lost 2 of the original 4 and 2 more of the help that arrived and the news anchor asked him if he could ever go back to that village on the border of Gaza and have a normal life after all that.

the answer was emphatic and clear, “we are an old nation of 3000 years old, survived many things, many wars, the holocaust, being in Egypt , of course we are going back. We can not lose. We are surrounded and must win . These people died so we could go back so we must go back to live again.”

ETA: The IDF has already declared that they will fire upon anyone who looks like they are taking up arms against them once they roll in. So if anybody is still in there who are true noncombatants, they will have to be in plain view with hands raised in order to not get shot.
They are literally taking a page from the Koran speaking about Mohammed’s warfare playbook: Stay inside and you’re safe but if you want to fight come outside.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country