• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meme Dump.

Here's one for Bender 😜🤣

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1569117052978.jpg
    FB_IMG_1569117052978.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 290
A friend was riding his horse into his hunt camp. Came out of the trees heading towards an open field. Out of the corner of his eye he watches a guy jump out from behind a tree at full draw with a broad head on his arrow pointing right at his horse. My friend yells “ hold on there buddy, let me get the saddle off him first “

• Haha
Reactions: Anb618
Lol, but a butcher friend of mine said someone brought a horse in once. He said he couldn't convince him it wasn't a cow elk.
My BIL said he was watching a monster deer move through some thick brush waiting for a clear shot, then it stepped out as he was aiming... It was the neighbors donkey

Don't know if this is the original, but this happened in PA in the '70s. The farmer later admitted he had never had a problem with hunters and a reporter had paid him to stage the photo.

And you thought fake news was a 21st century thing.
I have seen a donkey that got shot from a deer hunter. I had to put it down as the birds were eating its ass while it was still alive. Young hunters, people shooting in lack of light, drunk hunters can all make mistakes.

If our guys only had another full week to prepare for the withdrawals, and the officers look the other way, we could have left the Talifucks a bunch of real presents...

Think, helicopters with essential bolts and screws deep inside loosened up enough to come apart midair. Hollow steering wheels in vehicles packed with detcord and wired to the ignition system. Oh and also the tried and true Eldest Son treatment for all small arms ammo left behind. Loaded AR mags where the second round in the stack is packed with a "goodie"... I am 100% certain the techs and quartermasters would have had the BEST week in their whole tours giving the Talifucks a custom red carpet for their eventual takeover.

If our guys only had another full week to prepare for the withdrawals, and the officers look the other way, we could have left the Talifucks a bunch of real presents...

Think, helicopters with essential bolts and screws deep inside loosened up enough to come apart midair. Hollow steering wheels in vehicles packed with detcord and wired to the ignition system. Oh and also the tried and true Eldest Son treatment for all small arms ammo left behind. Loaded AR mags where the second round in the stack is packed with a "goodie"... I am 100% certain the techs and quartermasters would have had the BEST week in their whole tours giving the Talifucks a custom red carpet for their eventual takeover.
For shame!