• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Memorial Day 2022

Spl#0T

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2022
Los Angeles, CA
Please be advised as per SH Forum regs ..I am aware this may be removed and parallel to other threads. It is not my intent to violate policies and stir up a hornets nest ..but only to acknowledge I have scan and monitor the SH "Army M24 Build" and printed many a duplicate into .pdf files for further review. Some of the gentlemen that have come forward in benevolence and good faith have truly astonished the vieing public ..individuals only rumored or speculated about as a young adult in active duty ..others equally gracious among the range of generations represented along the postings. So I wanted to convey my gratitude to each of you.. [and your families] ..not only for letting individuals like myself have access to direct and lived experience [KSAs] ..but for your many contributions on behalf of all Americans ..personal sacrifice and things never meant for public disclosure ..thank you .."Thank you for your Service" and where applicable "Welcome Home!" ..Health; Strength; Love; and Perserverance to each of you gentlemen [and our men & women the world over active duty and IC] ..thank you & godspeed!