• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Men and women of Snipershide….I need some help

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
I saw this thing today. Never seen one like it running around in the wild. It stood on two legs and it was tall. Was wide, very wide in the shoulder, and then went to an extremely thin waist. It wore those pants that women wear when they are showing that they need to loose 50 pounds. But this critter or vermin, had not one drop of fat (or muscle) on its hind legs. These pants stopped at the knees. Then it had a pair of knee high tight socks. Oh, it had its hair tied in a bun on top of its head. (Not like women who when they have a bun its on the back)

Now before anyone jokes about it, it had a sign on the back of its car, saying “I love 308’s”)

Now in seriousness. Y’all think it was a fellow or a girl? I have never seen anything like this, and I thought I was well traveled and experienced.

I saw this thing today. Never seen one like it running around in the wild. It stood on two legs and it was tall. Was wide, very wide in the shoulder, and then went to an extremely thin waist. It wore those pants that women wear when they are showing that they need to loose 50 pounds. But this critter or vermin, had not one drop of fat (or muscle) on its hind legs. These pants stopped at the knees. Then it had a pair of knee high tight socks. Oh, it had its hair tied in a bun on top of its head. (Not like women who when they have a bun its on the back)

Now before anyone jokes about it, it had a sign on the back of its car, saying “I love 308’s”)

Now in seriousness. Y’all think it was a fellow or a girl? I have never seen anything like this, and I thought I was well traveled and experienced.
6.5 Manbuns do love the 308s. It’s a well known fact.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Phish
The Dude strring gif.gif

R

Well, all of the usual suspects have been banned recently, so I guess we'll never know...

So you got aroused and confused at the same time huh ?

• Haha
Reactions: Balor
This discussion reminds of when I saw proof that there are gays in the military. I was driving home one day and saw a sticker on the back window of an SUV. It said, US Army Retired.

It was a Subaru.

• Haha
Reactions: 748rpilot
Sounds like you raided the hen house on the farm. From the description it must had some high dollar feather hackles like we use for show off tying flies. Was it a Jungle Cock by any chance?🤣😎