• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Meopta feedback

AthlonOpticsGuy

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Hello Horde,

Had the chance to visit with the folks at Meopta over at SHOT show.. im very impressed and am strongly considering adding them to my product line up. I own a pair of the 15x56 Hd binos and they are absolutely phenomenal.. my question is, what are you running Meopta wise and what are your like and dislikes? Feedback is appreciated!

AOG

I have a meopro 3-9 on my ruger 204. Coyote gun.love it.some of the clearest glass i have seen on a $500 optic.tracts perfect. Had it 7+ years and no issues

I have a Meostar 10x42 and a Meopta 8x32. Awesome optics, especially the Meostar. I think it’s likely impossible to beat at the price.

Last edited:
Have a Meopro 4-12x50 on a a-bolt hunting rifle very nice optic for the cash

Meopta has a new line coming out, the Optika 6 and it looks bad ass.
223REM I agree they are very nice from what I saw.. this is what peaked my interest.. plan to get one myself and have several on order for customers..

Currently have:
Meostar R2 1-6x24 BDC2
Meostar R2 1.7-10x42 BDC3
Meostar R1 3-12x56 FFP McWhorter
Meostar R2 2.5-15x56 BDC3
Meopro 10x42 binos
Meostar B1 8x32 binos
Meopro HD80 spotting scope

These are all new to me so I don't have extended time yet but like what I see so far. Really loving the 1.7-10 and the B1 8x32 binos.

A mate has the 2.5-15x56 with the turret upgrade. I try not to look through it every time I visit but it calls my name..... some of the nicest glass I have looked through.

Wanna look through the Optika line so bad!!

A mate has the 2.5-15x56 with the turret upgrade. I try not to look through it every time I visit but it calls my name..... some of the nicest glass I have looked through.

Wanna look through the Optika line so bad!!
I've looked through the Optika6 line but only indoors at the moment. Other than being a tad on the heavy side, I think it's going to be a great option at the price points. Certainly from a feature set and glass standpoint.

I've looked through the Optika6 line but only indoors at the moment. Other than being a tad on the heavy side, I think it's going to be a great option at the price points. Certainly from a feature set and glass standpoint.
Agree 100%

My new optic has magically turned into a new trunk, bumper, right quarter panel, brake light. Dirtbag un-insured.

For shits and giggles, what are the prices points?