• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Meopta Meotac 3-12x50

sharris09

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2020
Mounted in badger rings, no ring marks, and used on a 22 for a short time. Like new. There's a lot to like with this optic specifically all of the controls, well executed illumination (not daylight bright but stays very fine at 12x), low light and stray light performance that I think separate it from the rest at this price point but I'm in need of extra funds at the moment so no trades.

For reference in the one picture, the shed is at 1740y. couldn't focus with phone but gives you an idea of the reticle at 12x

PP F&F or Venmo
$950 shipped

IMG_1.jpgIMG_2.jpgIMG_3.jpgIMG_4.jpgIMG_5.jpgIMG_6.jpgIMG_7.jpg

Last edited:
This is a highly underrated optic with MeoStar level image/glass properties. Tenebraex caps as standard is a nice touch on these.

I have one of these on a 18" Grendel AR used for hunting and really think it's one of the best scopes optically that I own.

I'd say this was Meopta's attempt at a S&B 3-12x50 PM II and they get pretty darn close for a lot less money.

Gorgeous scope. I've been eyeing these out forever. These do not have locking turrets, Correct? Glws

The only thing for me it needs. Glws