• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mepro MOR PRO with MODLIGHT vs Eotech /DBAL D2

ICEMAN550

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2018
I’m looking for a good set up for night shooting. I would like to run some night shoots and just for training. Anyone use the Mepro mor pro? I have used Eotech and Aimpoint T-1 on duty with peq 15 in the past, but I’m recently retired.

While Eotech and Aimpoint are both great choices they are solely battery dependent and you still need the PEQ15 which both takes up weight and real estate on your rail to provide easier and IR .The Mepro MRO PRO in unique that it recognizes those shortcomings and it has 4 independent power sources. It uses Fiber Optic, Tritium & 2 independent AA batteries. Along with this you can have red or green laser and IR as well as choose between a dot or bullseye reticle. It's all you would want or asking for in one package.
Glad to assist

Reactions: ICEMAN550
Thanks. Just saw something on the BE Meyer Kiji K1. Seems like that with the Mepro mor would make a good set up if there is a way activate the IR laser and Kiji with one pressure switch.