• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meprolight MOR PRO 2.2

Doc68

I'm an asshole....
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2014
    USA
    Anyone with experience with the PRO version with both visible and IR lasers?

Thanks in advance

Doc

I have a MOR PRO. I haven't had the NV long enough to do much night shooting (my primary range is sun-up to sun-down, unfortunately). But from the bit I've done and from lasing vs reticle vs vis laser "looking" I'd say yes.

One potential con of the MOR to be aware of though is the remote switch. It's proprietary and not interchangeable with some of the unity switches out there, so you may be limited placement wise. I have mine on an old school Tavor SRS with a forward charging handle, not the X1. Had to rig the switch to a vertical grip. It works, but isn't as elegant as some of the other options out there.

I do like the optic and the concept overall, even though I'm not a huge dot fan (astigmatism tends to smear them a bit). Having a tritium unpowered option is a big plus. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Doc68