• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Merry Christmas divorce!

Been going through this divorce now sense June, been trying to get everything separated sense then. She’s my sons step mom, so at least no kids with her. She’s even been staying at my at my house off and on when she’s not at her Boyfriends place. Well family didn’t want her at our Christmas Eve did so after when I get home she shows up at my house raising all hell! Now a lil back story, when I bought my last truck we were engaged found out we could get a better ir if it was in her name well I trusted her sadly and never changed it kind of forgot about that and she let me! Well she shows up Christmas Eve raising hell. I lost it told her get your shit and get the fuck out. Your a step mom why am I entertaining this bullshit! She says fine, grabs my trucks key and goes to leave. Well of course I’m like what the fuck you think your doing? Nope blah blah blah she calls the sheriffs saying it hit her. I didn’t, lucky for me I knew both the sheriffs that showed up, so I didn’t go to jail over shit I didn’t do but she took my truck. Literally the only transportation I had. She sold my car which I bought for her awhile ago and I was fine with it and her dad gave her a spare car. So she left his car and no keys and took my truck. And the sheriffs couldn’t do shit about it cuz it was in her name. Worst part is after it’s all said and done I come in side to check and make sure my son is still asleep and didn’t hear to much of this bullshit, he’s kind of awake and asks “dad did kirsti take our truck, -yeah buddy she did but it’s ok” then he says “ did you take out my presents before she left ?” “ yeah I did buddy don’t worry” “dad take my $50 I got from grandma and you use it to get a new truck?” I lost it right there idk how I got him back to sleep but I had a mental breakdown on the floor of his room. Until my girlfriend called me 10 times and snapped me out of it.
Part of this was just needing to get this shit out before it kills me, other part looking for advice other than do what your lawyer says to do.
Cheers brothers nothing like the holidays
your son is great, you did well there and that is ALL that matters. The rest is just noise that sorts itself out but he showed something there, something from your upbringing. that is ALL that matters. Great job dad

oh and fk that conniving bich!

F06E3E64-F470-4931-AE9B-1DC7DD02B251.jpeg

Cheap alternative!

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
Well I got a St. Patrick's Day divorce. She left with the boys. I told her to stay and I would leave. Nope. She won't even tell me where she's staying. Haven't seen my boys in two weeks now. Fuck this shit

Doc

Well I got a St. Patrick's Day divorce. She left with the boys. I told her to stay and I would leave. Nope. She won't even tell me where she's staying. Haven't seen my boys in two weeks now. Fuck this shit

Doc

That's really rough man, I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll say this up front, get yourself a lawyer on the double and a good lawyer, the best one that you can't afford.
Even if the wife says she wants to work it out nicely and simply, don't believe it for a second, get a lawyer and fast.

DON'T let emotions and her tugging at your heartstrings with "for the children" B.S. cause you to let yourself get put in a bad situation that will enslave you and put you at a big disadvantage for years.

The best way to ensure a good life for your children is to protect YOUR assets and YOUR ability to keep and earn money, so you can support your children in a way that you know is going to THEM and not to the next boyfriend of your ex wife...

Reactions: FWoo45 and Jscb1b
That's really rough man, I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll say this up front, get yourself a lawyer on the double and a good lawyer, the best one that you can't afford.
Even if the wife says she wants to work it out nicely and simply, don't believe it for a second, get a lawyer and fast.

DON'T let emotions and her tugging at your heartstrings with "for the children" B.S. cause you to let yourself get put in a bad situation that will enslave you and put you at a big disadvantage for years.

The best way to ensure a good life for your children is to protect YOUR assets and YOUR ability to keep and earn money, so you can support your children in a way that you know is going to THEM and not to the next boyfriend of your ex wife...
I have a lawyer now. I talked to her today. She is one of the best here in the springs and because I work with her daughter she is gonna give me a decent discount.

She is known to be a shark in court. I have all my firearms at a friends house so she can't say I used them in any way on her.

I at least have my dogs still. My great Dane keeps me company. Dogs are more loyal than any human....

Doc

Doc

I have a lawyer now. I talked to her today. She is one of the best here in the springs and because I work with her daughter she is gonna give me a decent discount.

She is known to be a shark in court. I have all my firearms at a friends house so she can't say I used them in any way on her.

I at least have my dogs still. My great Dane keeps me company. Dogs are more loyal than any human....

Doc

Doc
Doc! Say it ain’t so! Just read this.

Sucks brutha. Fight the good fight.

While I think that W54/XM388 is a bit jaded by being burned too often by the right/wrong women, I agree with him here. I had a friend from high school that could only watch while his ex burned the child support on 12 packs for her boyfriend...

Have to ask did she have your gun collection appraised the house the car everything bank accounts before serving you with divorce papers my friends wife had all his assets appraised and Itemized / listed before serving him on the grill she was doing that GANGNAM STYLE dance thing at the value of his life I was in tears laughing .

I felt for his pain but got that he caused much of his own suffering .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Milf Dots
Have to ask did she have your gun collection appraised the house the car everything bank accounts before serving you with divorce papers my friends wife had all his assets appraised and Itemized / listed before serving him on the grill she was doing that GANGNAM STYLE dance thing at the value of his life I was in tears laughing .

I felt for his pain but got that he caused much of his own suffering .

No she didn't. She doesn't know about all my guns. She doesn't know the difference between them all.

She didn't know about this account. I've been burned in the past with my first wife taking over 50k from a joint account.

Rich

No she didn't. She doesn't know about all my guns. She doesn't know the difference between them all.

She didn't know about this account. I've been burned in the past with my first wife taking over 50k from a joint account.

Rich
Just a bump in the road brother.

This will be the greatest thing that ever happened to you if you can get your head right and keep your priorities straight.

That's a fact. I'd put my life on it.

Reactions: Doc68