• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Merry Christmas divorce!

Divorces are always a losing proposition for men.
Appreciate the loss of the ex,and accept the loss of value.
Love is blind, and hindsight is 20/20.
This will also teach you who your friends really are.
Good luck!

Fucking amateurs.......

1640640370819.jpeg

Cut bait and don't end up like Chad on the front porch!
The fact that you allowed her to stay for two years in the house while she's fucking other people is definitely Jerry Springer material.
You better unfuck yourself and quick.
Well I mean so was i, but no doubt it’s nice little wake up call about unfuckin myself

Get the truck back and make it a speed bump in the road of life.

Update

Yeah so called up the bank she can’t sell it without me it’s in both our names. Sent her all this info saying go ahead and keep it.
It will be back tomorrow and she wants to settle out of court all of a sudden. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Update

Yeah so called up the bank she can’t sell it without me it’s in both our names. Sent her all this info saying go ahead and keep it.
It will be back tomorrow and she wants to settle out of court all of a sudden. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Settling out of court is (typically) much cheaper than getting in front of a judge. As mentioned, states vary in how they do business with regards to assets and liabilities. Mine dragged out the divorce 18 months-judge was FUMING. Just saying.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I really want to offer too much of an an opinion here, but as I filed on my ex, and she is still circling my house on her broom a decade later-I'll offer: fuck her and the horse she rode in on. I would not allocate anything her way that is not mandated "by the courts" for your state and circumstance. Everything is a hard: NO. Unless it'll piss off the judge due to state law. Then forget her as fast as you can. In every way. She is now worthless to you in all ways, except for any kids you may share.

She is now a leech-and you are the host. Cut her off and do right for you and the kid(s).

It sucks and some have been down this path. Those who tell you, it'll get better, one day, are truthful IMO. Until then-fuck her. You and the kid(s). It will get better if you let it.

An opinion, I almost hate giving it, but I have been down this path. Hang in there.

if the truck is in both your names, whoever keeps it is going to have to buy the other one out for half the equity of it. same with house, and everything else.

so did you file already? and do you have a lawyer? i suspect the answer to both is “no”. you need to end her access to coming and going where you live. if that means you leave and get an apartment which she doesnt have access to, then do it. if she has access to your house, it is going to end VERY bad for you. and i dont care what justification you have for it. <—— dont say that you weren’t told.

Reactions: Remybarrelburner
Listen to me here. The best possible thing you can do Is book a trip tonight to Vegas. Get shitfaced beyond belief and when you wake up in the morning you will have an all new life. New wife, new job, you’ll have a Tiger in your bathroom, new charges pending for the happy new couple. It worked for the Dr who really just a dentist in the Hangover. Plus you may get to meet Iron Mike.

Best advice I can give (aside from get a lawyer) is don't live in the past. Don't even need to reconcile the past. No need. The past is a wormhole I've seen many not escape from.

There is only the present and future. Your perception of present will shape your future reality.

Focus on the boy and self and whatever family/friends you may have close.

if the truck is in both your names, whoever keeps it is going to have to buy the other one out for half the equity of it. same with house, and everything else.

so did you file already? and do you have a lawyer? i suspect the answer to both is “no”. you need to end her access to coming and going where you live. if that means you leave and get an apartment which she doesnt have access to, then do it. if she has access to your house, it is going to end VERY bad for you. and i dont care what justification you have for it. <—— dont say that you weren’t told.
Yes to both actually and no I’m not leaving the house. In this shit first one to leave the house looses it and she already left! Getting a TRO to keep her from coming back

#1 Get the best lawyer you can't afford .. Find one that will work with you financially.
get her into court ASAP you might be able to get the truck back.. but let the lawyer advise you on the legalities.
#2 communicate with her only thru the court / lawyer
It will all take time. Prepare for the worst and prepare to move on.
#3 don't buy anything you can't afford to lose. Buy a beater to get around in. .. No luxury purchases.
make it look like you are scratching to get by.
#4 keep your head screwed on.. don't let the situation get to you mentally. At this point its just business

Get a fucking lawyer, a lawyer who is not female and be sure he likes to represent men.

Kiss that fucking truck good bye, but ask for 1/2 of the value since it was joint property.

Get a restraining order and keep her away from your kids and home and place of work, ASAP. Tell the kids she died and get it over with, if she is not their real mother, she needs to fuck straight off ASAP.

Go thru every thing you own, bank accounts, credit cards, property, deeds, titles, insurance, medical insurance, retirement accounts, whatever and remove her name ASAP.

Change the locks on the doors and if anyone lets her on your property or gives her any of your new personal information, get rid of them as well. Buy a security camera set up from Costco and cover your front, back, side yards and driveway. Never let her in your home again for any reason EVER. Same with cars and work. If she is bleeding on the side of the road, keep driving, if she has to piss, let her piss in the yard.

If she shows up at your door, your place of work, a place you are eating or where ever, dial 911 and request help nicely. Explain to them you are getting divorced and your drunken ex-wife and her violent boyfriend are coming after you and you do not want to get murdered like that guy in Texas.

Toughen up, get it done. If you have to borrow a buddies junker truck or whatever until this is over do it. Get rid of her, get divorced, if you two have boyfriends and girlfriends you both need to stop fucking around and part ways officially.

In the future, keep your own name on your own shit. If you own a house do not put her name on it, same with cars, boats, campers and property.

Reach back behind yourself and briskly pull your head out of your ass and do it right away. At some point she will make damned sure you never own a gun again if you do not grab this psycho by the nuts and get it finished.

Last edited:
Yep, truck is hers, and depending on what state you live in, and she can prove she can't afford the payments, you will pay them.
You said, going through divorce. Has it been filed yet, has the respondent signed the summons yet???

That is a very fucking important question I asked above. Again, states vary, in Florida, it is a 50, 50 split of all assets and liabilities aquired from the date of marriage to the signing of the summons for disalution of marriage.

Has the respondent signed the summons.
If not, serve her today otherwise your holiday season will get worse, she can go out and get a big fucking loan that you will be responsible for half of. Get going.

Anouther thing, which is none of my business, but here goes. You say you are going through divorce with this cunt. When she doesn't stay at her boyfriend's house she stays with you, Jesus fucking Christ dude. What the fuck is wrong with you, are you fucking stupid.

You need to call 1 800 Jerry Springer, yo
Right?! What kind of lame dude let's his ex crash when she is banging other dudes? Don't be a doormat OP, protect yourself and your son.

Reactions: Remybarrelburner
Might I recommend a Ruger PCC?
NO. he is the one getting the divorce.

watch the video with chad and kyle….take notes and make DAMN sure you dont get sucked into that kind of shitshow. and while funny, it isnt. because it is VERY easy to do. if chad could talk, he’d tell you he never expected it all to go sideways.

Update

DON'T make any agreements without a lawyer. Not knowing that you are both on the title, means YOU are not taking care of business. If you get fucked over, it's YOUR fault. Like the guy above siad, "Unfuck yourself". And get an attorney. Do NOT talk to her again, ALWAYS get her to talk to your attorney. If you don't she will change her mind hourly, Get a fucking protection order.

I left my wife, told her to stay in house and keep everything because she still had two kids ( hers, thank fuck)at school.
I paid mortgage, blah blah blah.
She texted me with what was evidently stuff designed for me to retaliate.
I never did, always polite and to the point.
Was not going to fall into that trap.
I went 50/50 split on sale of house, even though she never paid a cent on mortgage, or rent when she was there.
Did what I believed was the right thing.
I am still in her book, the The Biggest Fucking Cunt, Ever.
Best thing I ever did.
Best weight loss plan ever.
Lost 65 kg of useless fat, with the flick of a pen.
Now I have an awesome partner in crime, and am Living The Dream.
Live in a beautiful home and enjoy great views with a wonderful woman and crazy hounds.

Don't Let The Fuckers Grind You Down.
20190310_191233.jpg

Take a "couples cruise".
Two go out. One comes back.
some of you people, and the SHIT that you type…..better hope you are never in this situation; because this shit is forever and what you typed WILL be used against you.

moreover, i can’t believe you would offer that as advice to someone in a bad situation. what if the OP is maladjusted and did take your advice? you realize that a zealous da could charge you, right? OR….we assume the op is telling the truth. WHAT IF he isnt, and is the real scumbag? not saying i think that is the case, but i dont know him and it could be possible.

some of you are really fucking stupid. the op’s situation is one of the most brutal things a human can go through. i think dealing with a death is easier. and you are piping off with dogshit. clear, solid advice is what is needed. advocating shady shit is not.

Settling out of court is (typically) much cheaper than getting in front of a judge. As mentioned, states vary in how they do business with regards to assets and liabilities. Mine dragged out the divorce 18 months-judge was FUMING. Just saying.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I really want to offer too much of an an opinion here, but as I filed on my ex, and she is still circling my house on her broom a decade later-I'll offer: fuck her and the horse she rode in on. I would not allocate anything her way that is not mandated "by the courts" for your state and circumstance. Everything is a hard: NO. Unless it'll piss off the judge due to state law. Then forget her as fast as you can. In every way. She is now worthless to you in all ways, except for any kids you may share.

She is now a leech-and you are the host. Cut her off and do right for you and the kid(s).

It sucks and some have been down this path. Those who tell you, it'll get better, one day, are truthful IMO. Until then-fuck her. You and the kid(s). It will get better if you let it.

An opinion, I almost hate giving it, but I have been down this path. Hang in there.
Women are fucking leeches. A close friend in the gun parts business who I'm sure you all heard of suddenly passed away this year had an ex girlfriend that never left the picture when he got married to someone else. He was partly to blame because he kept in contact and back when they were still together he told her that he would give her $64k to pay off her house.

She may have paid off her house by now on her own but she still thinks his estate owes her 64k from some verbal promise he made back in God knows when and is now buddied up to the widow thinking she will somehow get it from her because they are now 'besties' or whatever bimbos call each other on FB.

She called me right after he passed away crying that she deserved a settlement and I asked her "Don't you have any pride?" Last I heard she's still trying to run with the widow's fast crowd hoping to get a slice of the pie.

Modern women are fucking soulless mercenaries.

Do not try to do anything without a lawyer, while keeping in mind lawyers are scum bags and will drag this shit out as long as you let them. Don't fight over the toaster or other dumb shit.
Sever ties and take care of your kid.
final_61cb2b297ebf90006a3250cf_973683.png

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
There is a thread just like this on another gun forum where a wife got in an argument on Christmas and called the cops claiming the poster hit her. The cops came and realized she was lying and instead arrested her for making a false police report.

This all happened in front of the guy's kid from a previous marriage. He's filing for di vorce. What that woman did was unforgivable, as bad as cheating.

Everyone is telling him to get a lawyer and file an RO on her yesterday and to NOT leave his home which he owned before the marriage, not even temporarily, that she should be the one who leaves.

keep in mind, i dont say any of what i said with any kind of malice toward you. i’ve gained my wisdom by making mistakes, a lot of them similar to the ones you did.

a smart man learns from his mistakes (me)….but a wise man, learns from other people’s mistakes… (hopefully you)

i am attaching a picture of me….circa 2005 when i was dealing with the same shit. i wish you the best.

p.s. both those boys are now young men; both in the service and outstanding people. keep your focus on what is important….your kids. and all will be fine. it’ll take some time, and it is not always going to be easy, but it will be fine.
View attachment 7770176
Did you know the number one career for kids raised by single dads is joining the service?

I read that shit and now my kids are in the service after I got custody. Bizarro.

The number one career choice for kids raised by single mom's is Prison.

Did you know the number one career for kids raised by single dads is joining the service?

I read that shit and now my kids are in the service after I got custody. Bizarro.

The number one career choice for kids raised by single mom's is Prison.
i did not know that. having dated a lot of single mothers, and dealt with a lot of kids raised by them, the prison thing doesnt surprise me in the least.

i’m prior service, and raised my kid’s holding them to a standard of excellence. i NEVER encouraged them to take that route and was shocked when the first one chose that; and twice as surprised when kid #2 did.

Reactions: camocorvette
There is a thread just like this on another gun forum where a wife got in an argument on Christmas and called the cops claiming the poster hit her. The cops came and realized she was lying and instead arrested her for making a false police report.

This all happened in front of the guy's kid from a previous marriage. He's filing for di vorce. What that woman did was unforgivable, as bad as cheating.

Everyone is telling him to get a lawyer and file an RO on her yesterday and to NOT leave his home which he owned before the marriage, not even temporarily, that she should be the one who leaves.
This reads just like the one you’re referencing.

some of you are really fucking stupid. the op’s situation is one of the most brutal things a human can go through. i think dealing with a death is easier. and you are piping off with dogshit. clear, solid advice is what is needed. advocating shady shit is not.

Whoa... time the fuck out.... wait.. Nope.. still in the bear pit... fuck. For a second I thought I had posted in the "Dr. Phil forum."

Well, that sucks , but to let you know my brother went through a divorce and my Dad and mom told him he better get a prenump. In the prenump it stated who ever cheated on their spouse they would have to give up their rights to the other person's belongings, etc. She ended up cheating on him after her kids left the house (like my Dad told my brother she would do). Her excuse for cheating is she never partied because she had kids at 16 and she had to live her life. .
Going to court the female judge supposedly hated men. She asked her if she is staying with her new boyfriend and she said yes. The judge said she didn't have to honor the prenump but she did.
What ended up happening is he settled on the camper by paying her off, she didn't get the house because he bought it prior to the marriage. He made money on the camper. Ended up only paying about 2,500.00 total for the divorce. Bought a new camper and ford f350 diesel crimson red, invested in TLSA and Apple, and is winning.

Sucks to be you.

Whoa... time the fuck out.... wait.. Nope.. still in the bear pit... fuck. For a second I thought I had posted in the "Dr. Phil forum."
bear pit or no, i dont think it sporting to say dumb fucking things to someone in a bad spot. sometimes people snap, and i dont ever want to be the one who pushes someone over the edge because i say something stupid.

i guess if being a jerkoff works for you, have at it. my money says you are souring people instead of impressing them. but what do i know?

Divorces are always a losing proposition for men.
Appreciate the loss of the ex,and accept the loss of value.
Love is blind, and hindsight is 20/20.
This will also teach you who your friends really are.
Good luck!
I would agree that’s usually the case. My wife has 7 CEOs reporting to her. Do the math.

Down payment and all the payments have been out of my account that’s not joint. I’m betting she sells it today but it was almost paid off so I want all that money back
Doesn’t matter. Texas is a community property state. You both own it no matter what is on the title/note. You force the sale and get half of the proceeds. Same for the house if you own it.

Doesn’t matter. Texas is a community property state. You both own it no matter what is on the title/note. You force the sale and get half of the proceeds. Same for the house if you own it.

Unless said property was owned before the marriage.
A bit of an important point, and a good reason to square everything away before you get married because you know the wife is probably going to get the wanderlust.

Reactions: SQ54