• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Message To All Cops Today

Meh, most of them will be so whacked on tryptophan and soy byproducts that they won’t have the energy to get all stabby.

And the ones cooking brisket and prime rib are all Trump supporters anyway. Otherwise they would not be eating proper food.

But thanks for the sentiment!

Happy Thanksgiving, you savages!

Sirhr

Meh, most of them will be so whacked on tryptophan and soy byproducts that they won’t have the energy to get all stabby.

And the ones cooking brisket and prime rib are all Trump supporters anyway. Otherwise they would not be eating proper food.

But thanks for the sentiment!

Happy Thanksgiving, you savages!

Sirhr

I get what you're saying, but I just feel that this year there's gonna be more police calls to break up political fights, than firefighter calls to put out a fire caused by deep frying a turkey. I just wish for peaceful mass turkey consumption inside the home and political bullshit left outside in the cold where it belongs.

I get what you're saying, but I just feel that this year there's gonna be more police calls to break up political fights, than firefighter calls to put out a fire caused by deep frying a turkey. I just wish for peaceful mass turkey consumption inside the home and political bullshit left outside in the cold where it belongs.

Good points. All that strife and stabby stuff needs to stay where it belongs.

The Christmas dinner table!

Sirhr

Y'know...
Once you deep fry a turkey, you will NEVER want to go back to other methods of cooking again. Just sayin'...
Our first 3 attempts to deep fry a 24 pound bird all resulted in huge fires - BUT this year I’ve got it figured out and am hoping g for the best . Gonna do it right in the kitchen this year so I can keep an eye on everything while I drink Singapore Slings and listen to Slayer !

Our first 3 attempts to deep fry a 24 pound bird all resulted in huge fires - BUT this year I’ve got it figured out and am hoping g for the best . Gonna do it right in the kitchen this year so I can keep an eye on everything while I drink Singapore Slings and listen to Slayer !
Drink enough ot those and you'll enjoy the kitchen fire more. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE and Yasherka
Pro tip: Slather in rub and peanut oil then air fry in a charbroil big easy. Seals in the juices and makes a crispy skin. Plus leaves room in the oven for other things and won’t burn your house down.

Happy Thanksgiving pit dwellers!