• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexican vigilante groups on the rise.

c1steve

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 16, 2010
WA
I have been reading about Mexican vigilante groups being successful against the cartels. I can see this would be the only way crime will be stopped south of the border.

latino immigrants here don't trust the police, and even legal residents are not very likely to report crime.
more often, the people will take matters into their own hands if they know who it was.

Lets see... Catch thieves breaking into truck. Call police they pick them up and and we start a 2 year court process where they end up letting them go without even telling me. Go to police station to pick up the evidence from inside the truck that they had held the whole time to find out that $2000 worth of my shooting gear had disappeared...... They think it must have been sent out for destruction buy accident.
Time and money wasted with one 911 call.
Turn them loose or bury them the system is a joke.

I have been reading about Mexican vigilante groups being successful against the cartels. I can see this would be the only way crime will be stopped south of the border.

Third link is a few years old. I’d be amazed if that guy is still alive.

It’s one thing to shoot a few stick up kids on the bus. It’s another to target cartels and then pose with your rifle for a news story.

These aren’t new, they usually turn into cartels more or less according to some docs and shit I’ve read. Lots of drugs moved and illegal shit end up being done by them when they get some power and start seeing some money.

Reactions: Maggot
Sometimes vigilante justice is necessary, especially when the government can't or won't protect the citizenry. And I'm not talking about ole Meheeco. Think Chicago, NYC, LA, etc. In other words, all the leftist shithole cities.

latino immigrants here don't trust the police, and even legal residents are not very likely to report crime.
more often, the people will take matters into their own hands if they know who it was.
Sometimes...The trash needs to be taken out...And that's all I'm gonna say. Mac

Lets see... Catch thieves breaking into truck. Call police they pick them up and and we start a 2 year court process where they end up letting them go without even telling me. Go to police station to pick up the evidence from inside the truck that they had held the whole time to find out that $2000 worth of my shooting gear had disappeared...... They think it must have been sent out for destruction buy accident.
Same shit happened to me, but tools.

They already did it, effectively, a few years ago. It was around the time where my retirement plan may or may not have been to just work for a cartel.

The group was called AutoDefensias or something like that.

Want to know who ended it? The Mexican government because 'it wasnt safe and didnt have oversight'.

1644286362246.jpeg

Dated a local PD investigators daughter just out if highschool. She and her brother used to joke about their gifts for Christmas and birthdays coming from the evidence room. They weren’t playing they always got used shit with no box...

This is my cousins ex wifes aunt. Over her caree she stole 1.4 million out of evidence trusts.

This is the only way crime can be stopped anywhere. The revolving door “justice system” we have is designed to artificially inflate the criminal population amongst us that couldn’t occur naturally in a well armed moral society. Making it illegal and financially costly for a man to protect his neighborhood and place of business only protects criminals from good men. Government’s solution to this manufactured problem is to hire more police officers to “fight” all the crime the state willfully produced. Before long a country is a police state and it is no accident. This is intentional.

One day the police state may be large enough to force businesses closed and into bankruptcy, masks on its citizens to go out in public, and mandate dangerous injections in order to work, travel, or go to school. This intentionally designed police state may decide one day to take just a bit more of your money to hand over to well connected rich people. I’m sure with a little imagination you can come up with a few more that I left out.

Justice can only be served by those being victimized. The system we have now is not for your protection. It is to enslave you.
The state is all about maintaining their monopoly of force. Competition is not welcome.

Reactions: Snuby642
Arnt their cops worse than the cartels?
Not much difference. The few good ones dont last long.

I was riding with some friends one evening The driver had taken some antihistamines, was driving a bit erratically and got stopped. The cop got slid a $100 bill, made us switch drivers and it was all taken care of then and there.

I have lost all faith in our judicial system... It will soon be time for the citizens to take care of business.
I wonder how much it will take to reach that point???

Mexico has a problem similar to ours. Their federal government is worthless, corrupt and in the hands of people with no respect for the citizens of the country. Their prosecutors are bought and paid for, theirs by criminals, ours by Soros funded flunkies of leftists.

Unless you fight to keep your life, property and prosperity it will be lost. Joe Biden works for anyone but a hard working taxpayer.

nothing as sweet as ordinary citizens fighting to take back there home and country from drug dealers or tyranical governments god bless them all .

nothing as sweet as ordinary citizens fighting to take back there home and country from drug dealers or tyranical governments god bless them all .

I’d say one is sweet, the other is a fools errand.

Fighting for freedom is always a worthy hill

Fighting the free market, to impose your morals on others, is a sign of a sick mind, and the mission of a would be next tyrant.

You would have to expand on this thought for me. Which of what @acudaowner said is the fools errand? Both of his examples were of fighting for freedom. As far as free markets go, there is no such thing and hasn't been in who knows how long. The markets are artificially manipulated to the benefit of the few.

Trying to play a salsa flavored version of “the war on drugs”

Reactions: wade2big