• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexico sues several weapons manufacturers in U.S. court - Reuters

trdjohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2019
NE IL

Mexico sues several weapons manufacturers in U.S. court - Reuters​

04-Aug-2021 10:36:24 AM​

Mexico City, Aug 4 (Reuters) - The Mexican government on Wednesday presented a civil lawsuit against several weapons manufacturers in a U.S. court, alleging negligent business practices that caused damage in Mexico, according foreign ministry document seen by Reuters.
The lawsuit alleges that units of Smith & Wesson; Barrett Firearms; Colt's Manufacturing Company; Glock Inc; Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc and others knew their business practices generated illegal arms trafficking in Mexico, the document said.
Mexico is seeking compensation for damages caused by the allegedly negligent practices, the document said.

That's fine....well just send them a bill for all of their citizens living here illegally...

Well also send them a bill for all of our drug rehab programs.

Let's see who goes bankrupt first

That's fine....well just send them a bill for all of their citizens living here illegally...

Well also send them a bill for all of our drug rehab programs.

Let's see who goes bankrupt first

Lets hope theyre paying American attorney's a lot of money because this is going nowhere.

if this doesnt get tossed out of court on the first day for lack of standing with a hearty laugh from the judge, we are pretty screwed as a country.

Reactions: Snuby642
This is one step they will use to justify more gun control, guaranteed. Watch the Biden admin closely. I bet money that they will agree with this, judges don’t throw it out and the Biden admin uses it to bolster their arguments as to why we need more gun control. If anyone should be getting sued it should be the gov because they were the ones that were running guns over the border!!!

I just posted same thing, I’ll go delete mine. This should be adjudicated with a dismissal. The Judge should also admonish the fast n furious officials.

Last edited:
I say we hit them hard with a lawsuit for all the damages caused by Illegal drugs that they freely allow to go through their country.

Tell them, you pay up first and then we'll discuss if you think you are owed any money...

I say we hit them hard with a lawsuit for all the damages caused by Illegal drugs that they freely allow to go through their country.

Tell them, you pay up first and then we'll discuss if you think you are owed any money...
While we may to be able to prove they were complicit in shipping drugs into the states, they certainly took people from their southern border to their northern border, so they could cross out southern border.

Fuck Mexico and every other latin american shithole. The Biden potato head administration is fucking us up here in Texas big time. So how about all the troops we're bringing home from A-stan and Iraq, we deploy to the border. Oh and with very loose ROE. :mad:

This is one step they will use to justify more gun control, guaranteed. Watch the Biden admin closely. I bet money that they will agree with this, judges don’t throw it out and the Biden admin uses it to bolster their arguments as to why we need more gun control. If anyone should be getting sued it should be the gov because they were the ones that were running guns over the border!!!
I suspect the Biden admin will go all-in to support Mexico on wrecking the US firearms industry.

You're exactly right...

There was comment from Mexico's foreign minister

04-Aug-2021 11:48:11 AM - MEXICO'S FOREIGN MINISTER EBRARD SAYS HE SEES U.S. WILLINGNESS TO WORK WITH MEXICO TO STEM ARMS TRAFFICKING
04-Aug-2021 11:53:48 AM - MEXICO WORKING WITH U.S. ON LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST ARMS TRAFFICKERS WHO REACH MEXICO - MEXICO'S FOREIGN MINISTER

The leftist Mexico president ally is being used by Biden as the "bad guy" to further Biden's anti gun agenda. The wonks in Biden's corner will help Mexico find a US court district and specific judge sympathetic to the suit. That way Biden deflects direct responsibility for attacking the gun industry, wrecking American jobs, and draining the gun manufacturers coffers to fight the lawsuit.

Can't wait to see the lawsuit against Ford and Chevy for all the 4x4 trucks the Cartels steal.
....Man, Toyota must be sweating right about now....

proxy-image.jpeg
proxy-image (3).jpeg
proxy-image (1).jpeg

I think we should be able to sue Mexico because the Optima batteries they make only last a few years Vs the 8+ they used to last when made in the USA

I'd become a Sig fan if they told them "Never mind!". I also see Sig is not on the list to be sued.

Reactions: NoDopes

Mexico sues several weapons manufacturers in U.S. court - Reuters​

04-Aug-2021 10:36:24 AM​

Mexico City, Aug 4 (Reuters) - The Mexican government on Wednesday presented a civil lawsuit against several weapons manufacturers in a U.S. court, alleging negligent business practices that caused damage in Mexico, according foreign ministry document seen by Reuters.
The lawsuit alleges that units of Smith & Wesson; Barrett Firearms; Colt's Manufacturing Company; Glock Inc; Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc and others knew their business practices generated illegal arms trafficking in Mexico, the document said.
Mexico is seeking compensation for damages caused by the allegedly negligent practices, the document said.
20210805_073020.jpg

Mexico was fine when Obama was sending guns over there… what's the deal now
Why are they not suing the Obama administration?

My tin foil hat idea. Maybe it’s this administration trying to stick it to the gun companies without them doing it. That way they can say hey it’s not us doing it.

Is Mexico suing gun manufacturers worldwide? Because you know it not just American made gun that are illegally being sold there.

Reactions: stefan73
So how is it there fault if shipments don’t arrive without them being stolen.

it’s not like they are sending them to the wrong address on purpose.
It’s the same logic that says a certain company was responsible for sandy hook. Funny how they never actually blame who pulled the trigger or the fact he murdered to take possession of the rifle since it wasn’t his. Convenient how they forget those little details.

Why are they not suing the Obama administration?

My tin foil hat idea. Maybe it’s this administration trying to stick it to the gun companies without them doing it. That way they can say hey it’s not us doing it.

Is Mexico suing gun manufacturers worldwide? Because you know it not just American made gun that are illegally being sold there.

It's not tin foil. The current administration is the same that ran 10,009 guns into Mexico so they'd show up at Mexican mass shooting scenes and would draw support from Americans to ban guns in the USA.

You'll need to ask the Mexican govt that question because they are the ones making the accusations.
As for possible ways the weapons ended up in the wrong hands, cartels pay significantly more than the police or military, a large number of cartel members are military and police deserters who took their weapons with them when they went over the hill or are among the higher ranks that stay on their posts and use their positions to steal weapons and sell them to the cartels.

Mexico is a failed state that can't provide basic services to it's citizens. Somolia of the western hemisphere. Obviously they are creating a straw man as a desperate attempt to draw attention away from the actual problem: the narco infiltration of government to it's highest echelon. Probably to the top levels of our own government as well.

Mexico is a failed state that can't provide basic services to it's citizens. Somolia of the western hemisphere. Obviously they are creating a straw man as a desperate attempt to draw attention away from the actual problem: the narco infiltration of government to it's highest echelon. Probably to the top levels of our own government as well.
Operation Fast and Furious anyone....

"ah yes, lets willingly arm drug cartel members so we can track where the guns end up.....how are we going to track the guns?....we havent figured that out yet.....but were going to arm the cartels anyways......we promise this isnt a payoff to the cartels...nooo not at all."

So, tomorrow the Mexico government will file a lawsuit against the Mexican government for allowing corruption to run rampant enough for the cartels to run and gun without any consequences? Or is that the fault of gun manufacturers too?

Do you want to play Alamo again? 😉

Exactly! And how is anyone in America responsible for this aside from the American gov selling directly to the cartels? It’s not the manufacturers fault.

Exactly!
It's not tin foil. The current administration is the same that ran 10,009 guns into Mexico so they'd show up at Mexican mass shooting scenes and would draw support from Americans to ban guns in the USA.
Precisely. Watch how this develops.

So, tomorrow the Mexico government will file a lawsuit against the Mexican government for allowing corruption to run rampant enough for the cartels to run and gun without any consequences? Or is that the fault of gun manufacturers too?

Do you want to play Alamo again? 😉
I'd rather we played San Jacinto.