• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Miami Zombie Prank

Re: Miami Zombie Prank

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4awVqRr1eCo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4awVqRr1eCo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Stand your ground laws in effect buddy. Prank at your own risk.

Considering FL is a stand your ground, pro-concealed carry state he took a lot of risks playing that prank. We thought the ending was funny.

Some nice insight into crowd mentality at the end. As soon as 'alpha' stands his ground the rest, who were running, return to give chase. The level of threat hadn't changed but the perception did.

what actually happened was his mic was off and he motioned for the crowd to chase him. it explains it in the behind the scenes video. also guy pulled a gun at 2 minutes

This used to be a nation where the idea of people running away from such obnoxiousness was shameful to the point of profound, life altering embarrassment.

Of course, the idea of people having their faces eaten off by deranged savages was a more esoteric concept too...

I liked the kid who threw the basketball! Damn good throw and exemplary of the guy I'd want to have been in that situation: if I couldn't get my pistol that is!

Lol, 2:58 run zombie run! Dumbass.

Lucky he didn't get his ass beat or at worse shot. People never know if there's another one out there doing bath salts and now deranged. Loose a face or cap a zombie.

Because in the case of a bath salt taking, face eating crazy zombie dude if I shot first and ask questions later, who in Miami's going to argue? Considering what just took place recently there are no questions later.