• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Micron Precision Dies

Choid

Anti Bodyfat Activist
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I've been using these for sizing dies for a while now, and they are really nice. Easy to use, consistent, basically zero runout. A significant step above Whidden. I've not use the SAC sizers, so I can't comment about them.

Yesterday I received two seating dies from them and Holy Shit are they nice. I'd been using the SAC, which I will still use because it is awesome, but the Mircron are at least as nice, and "available" in other than just 308 casehead. They are, like the SAC, not a sleeved die, but unlike the SAC they are cartridge specific. Very good stuff.

I too have been using their seater dies and they are really really good. I recently picked up one of their arbor dies and as you would expect it is top shelf.

Has anyone found a workaround for an expander button on the micron dies?

I'll answer my own question. RCBS, Redding, and Whidden decapping rods and expanders fit this die.

I ordered a Whidden decapping assembly and a .241 button. Works very well with the Micron sizer, and I still get less than a half thou runout on sized necks.