• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway has 6.5 creedmor for 25$ on clearance

Midwayusa's computer will automatically put items on clearance if they don't sell any for a certain time frame, it will continue to lower the price automatically until some purchases the item.

I got that deal by falling upon on it via a Google search and when I saw it I said, I have to get that; as my wife always says...it is on sale!

Last edited:
Has anyone had problems in the check-out on midwayusa website? In the shipping section when checking out, it won't except any zip codes to ship to. I can't get passed the shipping section. It says my zip codes are invalid.

TTT just to let folks know these are still on clearance @ $25.21 /50cnt box.

With Nosler hard to find and costing ~ $60, you could cull over 1/2 this brass weight sorting and still be ahead!

-D

That's a good deal on Creedmoor brass, Hornady has been great for me.

I wanted to pull the trigger on the Scenars as well, but I just don't gave time to do load development right now

Glad these were still on clearance. Just ordered a few more boxes. Thanks for the heads up.