• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Midway has coax in stock

Shows out of stock now. I ordered one from Optics Planet a while back when they showed in stock. Several weeks later it was backordered and then a couple weeks ago they sent me an email with an estimate of August. Guess I will be awaitin'.

I have a product arrival notification set up with the major reloading companies including Midway. I didn’t get the notification from midway but saw this and jumped on it. My order says processing and it was confirmed, we will see how it goes.

Why is this one so much cheaper on midway? Foresters site and others say their $500 new...this was only $330???

Why is this one so much cheaper on midway? Foresters site and others say their $500 new...this was only $330???
Grafs, brownells, Natchez, Midsouth, Optics Planet, and Midway all sell it for about that price. I’ve only seen at $500 on the Forster website.

Yeah I saw that...there’s got the some difference to justify a $200 difference in price...

Yeah I saw that...there’s got the some difference to justify a $200 difference in price...
I may be wrong, but considering these things are only in stock a couple times a year, I doubt Forster is running 2 different manufacturing lines on these presses. And neither press comes with ”accessories”.

So far as I can tell thats just how they roll. If you want it bad enough they are happy to take an extra 150 bucks for the convenience of keeping them in stock for themselves. Its HIGHLY likely that they are selling the exact same thing as what they are shipping to their retailers to sell.

Thanks all...I’ll wait for the $300 price to roll out again. Appreciate all the replies

I got my press in yesterday and it is the Co-ax B5. I’ve not got a ton of time with it yet, but it is definitely an upgrade over what I was using.

Reactions: lush_dawg