• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Midway has some variety of powder

Had some in my cart but their bullshit log in process took too long and I missed it. Logging in to these sites with your account is a pain in the ass.

Reactions: huntnh
Had some in my cart but their bullshit log in process took too long and I missed it. Logging in to these sites with your account is a pain in the ass.
Agreed. Nothing pisses me off worse. And you dont have time to shop so you have to checkout immediately before the items are gone. So I ended up with 3 separate hazmat fees. Called Midway and they wouldn’t combine which I think is shit giving the fact you dont have time to shop and add other powders or youll miss out. But wtf I guess thats what we gotta deal with.

Thanks for the heads-up.... grabbed some 4451 to try :)

There was also an Atlas CAL in my cart, so I guess I bought that as well... no time to ponder:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: siscoe308
Same experience here. Midway will do nothing to help you with shipping or fees when you have to place multiple orders in a single day. Pretty poor customer service imo.