• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway Has The Rock Chucker Supreme Kit for $276.51

Ocean_Dweller

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
I'm pretty sure every one on here is already set up, but I think this is a pretty good deal. Midway has the Rock Chucker kit for $276.51, I paid more than that 20 years ago when I bought mine. Decent kit for anyone starting off and seeing this price is making me think that demand is slowing down.

Rock Chucker Master Kit

They had nine available at that price when I posted it yesterday. I guess they're gone now.

I'd be a buyer if you could purchase 5000 large rifle and large rifle mag primers with the kit. Honestly when i talk to new shooters at the range and they ask about reloading i tell them to buy the primers brass and bullets first then the press.i think that sales at RCBS on the press kits are down because of lack of components.

I'd be a buyer if you could purchase 5000 large rifle and large rifle mag primers with the kit. Honestly when i talk to new shooters at the range and they ask about reloading i tell them to buy the primers brass and bullets first then the press.i think that sales at RCBS on the press kits are down because of lack of components.
That's very good advice considering the times. I went to my local Bass pro yesterday and saw more components than I've seen in the last 3 years, so demand is definitely falling.

I'm fairly confident there's going to be a glut on components after this run is over.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver