• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway Promo Code

chowder

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2010
Southeast, Michigan
Looking for the latest Miday Promo Codes. I can usually find it here but the search engine didnt produce anything current. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Midway Promo Code

Here's a $10 off that's still current:

"To receive your $10 Savings:
Add at least $50 of regular price, in-stock products to your cart.
Enter 5051210 into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 31, 2010. Hurry! Special Reminders & Exclusions:
Can only be used once.
Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the $50 total.
Gift certificates do not count towards the $50 total.
Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing."

Thanks BayouSlide.

Just finished my order. I had a couple of sale items that I had to enter after I reached the order total and applied the promo code. Worked perfectly. Thanks again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bloody_Tailgate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks just used it! </div></div>

Same here, thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bloody_Tailgate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks just used it! </div></div>

Same here, thanks. </div></div>

another here, thanks.

And my order that I placed Sunday morning has already arrived. Everything was in stock. Hard to beat their customer service and quick shipping.

Here are some new ones good until 1-5-2011

5051210 and 5121074 = $10 off $50 purchase
2121074 = $20 off $200 purchase
3121074 = $30 off $300 purchase

Both $10 off codes posted below are dead. Midway said they were used too many times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some new ones good until 1-5-2011

5051210 and 5121074 = $10 off $50 purchase
2121074 = $20 off $200 purchase
3121074 = $30 off $300 purchase </div></div>

Midway had a good promo code about 2 months ago. $100 off a $600 purchase. I need to buy a bunch of reloading equiptment. So Ill hold out until a great deal comes along again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll have new ones for the year... </div></div>
Any news?

Any updates? Im about to place a $1000 order and would love to have a coupon code.

Im in the same boat. I need reloading stuff..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any updates? Im about to place a $1000 order and would love to have a coupon code. </div></div>

new codes for 10, 25, and 50 off
----------------------------------------------------

To receive your Savings:
1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1011177
$250 or more - Use Promotion Code 2011177
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 3011177
2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on January 23, 2011. Hurry!

Special Reminders & Exclusions:
• Can only be used once.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the total.
• Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
• Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

Dang doesnt seem to work on the bushnell 3200 10x's they have on sale...was hoping to get one for less than $150 shipped
smirk.gif

The current Midway promotion is great. I just ordered a PRS, grip and some other stuff and ended up with $30 off.

Tried 2011177 and got:

Coupon 2011177 was not found.
Please allow 24 hours for the activation of coupons issued by customer service.

I saw it advertised on their homepage just a couple days ago. $10 off $100, $20 off $200 and $30 off $300. Should still be good to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: theogre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on January 23, 2011. Hurry!
</div></div>
Well that's upsetting.. I'm a dollar short and a day late!

For what it's worth, I like Midway.
They're great with service, and their site is very informative on most things.
I did find that Midsouth Shooters Supply generally has prices that are about 10% less on average, at least in my experience.
I usually make my list, then make carts on both sites, and see who's lower, and go with it.
And, if you don't mind ugly bullets, Midsouth often has the blems for sale for really good deals, but those are usually hunting bullets and not match grade stuff.
Their service is equal to Midway too.
The site isn't as easy to use though.
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/
And, before anyone asks...no, I don't work for them.
I work for a living, just like everyone else.
I WISH it was there...though I doubt I would ever have a paycheck...would always be spending it before it's earned!

Just used this promo code today:

Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling $50 or more and get $10 off - Promo Code 561171

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jsthntn247</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just used this promo code today:

Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling $50 or more and get $10 off - Promo Code 561171 </div></div>

Just what I was looking for! Thanks!

Hopefully doesn't expire soon, I'm gonna use it in a week. Lol