• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway shooting mat - on sale!

I just checked the closet and I have 4 shooting mats from over the years and can't count how many times I just went prone in the dirt.
The best one is a Champion Choice given to me by an old shooter years ago. They just don't make them as they did years ago.
I watched the poudahound76 shoot from a mat a couple of weeks ago and just wished I could do it too.
if I was needing a mat I would jump all over this deal.
The deal for me is that once I go prone on a mat I am just there. Problems getting back up, bring me a 5 gal. bucket or help me up.
Getting Old ain't easy but were I still doing it I would buy one of these mats in a heartbeat. Looks like a good deal to me.

Some of these shooting mats are starting to look a lot closer to the crashpads used in climbing. Pulls double duty for naps. Way too bulky, but not an issue if I'm right out the back of the truck.

20190622_170538.png