• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway USA Black Friday Deals!

twitchyfinger

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2011
Colorado
I don't post here all that often but wanted you give you guys a heads on the Midway USA's black Friday deals since I couldn't seem to find any posted here.

There is a good deal on the Adams Arms A3 Midlength piston upper that I just could not resist buying so I thought I would pass it along.

$100 off for a sale price of $499! This is a MONDAY ONLY sale!!! Get them while you can!

http://www.midwayusa.com/general.mvc/index/blackfridayweek

Re: Midway USA Black Friday Deals!

Good deal on the new Ruger 10/22 hi cap mags tomorrow. Thanks for the link.

thanks for the heads up. bookmarked a couple
smile.gif

forget the upper, look at the upcoming prices on ranier handgun bullets!

$69 for 1k 115gr 9mm Tuesday
$99 for 1k 200gr 45 Thursday

If they dont screw you on shipping, that is a great price

madd0c

Tuesday their Pro shooting mat is $30...
Sunday Pelican 53" for $150..

Hells yeah

good info! thanks for sharing

I just ordered 2 of the Pro Series Comp shooting mats.....for $29 that's a good deal.

Got a mat, needed another range bag anyhow, and picked up a couple of the 10/22 mags. $26 shipping to TN though.... Kind of blew the deal out but not complaining too much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got a mat, needed another range bag anyhow, and picked up a couple of the 10/22 mags. $26 shipping to TN though.... Kind of blew the deal out but not complaining too much.</div></div>

Yeah the shipping on mats and bags is total BS. They had the same sale on the mats last year and I passed on them due to the shipping. I seem to forget it though when I leave the house for a shoot, so I got another one so I'd have one in both trucks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got a mat, needed another range bag anyhow, and picked up a couple of the 10/22 mags. $26 shipping to TN though.... Kind of blew the deal out but not complaining too much.</div></div>

Yeah the shipping on mats and bags is total BS. They had the same sale on the mats last year and I passed on them due to the shipping. I seem to forget it though when I leave the house for a shoot, so I got another one so I'd have one in both trucks. </div></div> I use my TAB mat, but my wife likes something with padding. I'm a sucker....

Just ordered a mat, I need to learn to stay off their site thats my 3rd order since friday lol

I've also ordered the mat along with other items to take advantage of the $15 off $100 purchase, which somewhat offset the high shipping charge.

Had the deluxe shooter's mat in my shopping cart this morning, and while putting other stuff in, it went to OOS (no backorder) so I couldn't buy it. Guess that one was a popular deal...

I had the item in my cart yesterday but it was not the black friday price until around 23:00 pst. I guess the timezone plays a factor when the item is available to purchase at the special price, so stage the item and watch the time.

Scored a shooters mat early this morning!

Was going to get a mat. The $13.38 shipping is a little high so I added one Redding neck sizer die in .223. An additional $8.12 in shipping charges.

For ONE DIE...

33% of the total for shipping?

I'm done with Midway.

I oradered 500 bullets from Wideners....
they wanted to charge me $32.50 for shipping....
I told them to "FUCK OFF"...
Then they figured out it would fit into a flat rate box for 10 bucks.........amazing....

Meant to order the shooting mat this morning before work, but ended up finalizing a form 4 instead. Checked back after work, and they were gone.

I've got needs Larry Potterfield!

I placed a $350+ order today thats going into 2 boxes 14+ pounds that includes ammo and .224 bullets and they only dinged me for 21 bucks shipping.

I think thats fair. I shippped a laptop last week thats worth that much UPS ground in the same state that cost me more than that...

Of course I split these orders up with my co-workers so it's not all on me :):):):):)

I didn't even need an order but saw the shooting mat here so took a look. They were out so I asked to be notified when they would be in. Within 10 minutes, one was available (I guess someone canceled their order). I placed it in my cart immediately and ordered about $250.00 more stuff for kicks. Placed the order and <span style="font-weight: bold">NO MAT</span>! They sold it to someone else. It pissed me off a little because who likes a bait & switch? Customer service basically said tuff shit. No rain check, discount on similar item.

I could have gotten almost everything from a local guy and wouldn't have paid the shipping.

Just remember... your local guy needs to eat too and your business actually means something to them.

Ugggh, must.....not......spend........$500 on Aimpoint T1 micro.

Being isolated we live by USPS and the internet. Midway has been 100% solid with my orders, prices are far below local, and flat rate USPS priority shipping is very reasonable.
I just ordered $250 worth of blackout dies and bullets that are headed to Kodiak for $13. That's not bad.

My only gripe is when I forget the Fahking discount code when I order. That's good deal as well which usually covers my shipping. I have to buy powder and primers local, but thats about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tan Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ugggh, must.....not......spend........$500 on Aimpoint T1 micro. </div></div>

That is what I was looking at also, I evern looked at mounts.

i dont know if you guys have gotten a ups quote lately but midway isnt setting these prices. i got a quote to ship some ammo and it was a dollar a pound. 40 pounds, $42 i believe. never sold it as neither the buyer or i wanted to pay it and im already taking a loss on the ammo. but shipping is part of the mail order game and they get better pickup service from UPS i bet than USPS. either way i just got my drag bag ordered.

i would have gotten that mat too but i didnt want to pay shipping twice. i like these deals, i wish i could order each day and deliver once

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> either way i just got my drag bag ordered. </div></div>

I wish they had some green bags in stock..

Midways NEW website is S..T. Takes twice as long to navigate and much more "tweaky" as their old site. It seems they redo their site every two years. They are now adding bow hunting, camping and clothing which makes it even more site intensive to find and to order what you want, unless you love mouse clicks it is a pain to navigage, IMO. Their shipping has incresed beyond actual shipping, they are including(hiding) "handling" into shipping charges I guess, I ordered a set of rings that could have been in a USPS Priority mail for 5.25, Midways charges were 9.38. I can assure you from what Midway is making in profit it must be a barrel full as to the amount that Larry Potter Donates to shooting organizations, (which I think is a great payback to the sport). Their pricing structure used to be very good, but now i notice their increase inprices are on par in many cases with local markets. I would rather deal locally with the small guy if possible, but it is not always possible since their inventory is a smittance of Midways, Midsouth, or Natchez Supplies.