• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MIdway USA Vortex Clearance

Re: MIdway USA Vortex Clearance

Short lived. Had it in my cart and tried to pull the trigger and it went back to the original price.

I ordered one just before 2PM EST and got it at the sale price. Glad I didn't hesitate too much longer!

Yeah I'm bummed with MidwayUSA right now. I've been waiting to buy that scope and was set to get it on friday once my paycheck hits my account. Was prepared to pay last weeks dealer price for it and counted the sale price as a bonus. Now it's up to $499!

Man, I can't get a break with this project...

Anyone need some $30 AR mags?
crazy.gif

I'm kinda glad I couldn't pull the trigger quick enough. I was able to snag a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MIL/MIL for $750. I would not have had the funds to snag this scope had my cart been accepted.

There should be a coupon code for 30$ off floating around somewhere so you guys that missed the sale aren't totally screwed brief sale was only 10% off I think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay5oh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

crazy.gif
</div></div>

What are they? I need some more 20rd mags for my bench varmint rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: capreppy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Short lived. Had it in my cart and tried to pull the trigger and it went back to the original price. </div></div>

It was marked as clearance, not sale... Midway regularly clears out just a couple of some item to balance whatever stock level they think they want on hand. They sell 3, keep 50 in inventory, you might get one of those 3 at $100 off or if not it's back to MAP or whatever price they use.

I got a Weaver Tactical for $100 off this way. It's still in stock today, just back at the regular price of $699 or whatever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SomeOtherGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: capreppy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Short lived. Had it in my cart and tried to pull the trigger and it went back to the original price. </div></div>

It was marked as clearance, not sale... Midway regularly clears out just a couple of some item to balance whatever stock level they think they want on hand. They sell 3, keep 50 in inventory, you might get one of those 3 at $100 off or if not it's back to MAP or whatever price they use.

I got a Weaver Tactical for $100 off this way. It's still in stock today, just back at the regular price of $699 or whatever. </div></div>
Bestbuy and other retailers are known to do this to attract customers. Annoys the crap out of me, but you got to do what you got to do. The only thing that I am wary about this optic is the fact it uses a wire reticle vs an etched, seems a little old fashion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There should be a coupon code for 30$ off floating around somewhere so you guys that missed the sale aren't totally screwed brief sale was only 10% off I think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay5oh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

crazy.gif
</div></div>

What are they? I need some more 20rd mags for my bench varmint rifle. </div></div>

Their 30rd cproducts black teflon or whatever they use aluminum w/Magpul type followers, all new. I have 5.

I might just get the viper 6-20, it's around the same price as the 5-15.

Where did the midway coupon codes go? Thought we had a sticky with them on it.