• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MIdwayUSA codes?

Re: MIdwayUSA codes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.8541tactical.com/midwayusa_discount_codes.php

Looks like the last batch just expired. They haven't sent me the new ones yet. </div></div>

How did you sign up to get the codes? I just sent LL a PM asking how but he's a busy dude.

P.S. your PM box, is full.

I just used a sweet code a couple days ago at midway on a $1500 order and it saved me 50 bucks. it was 3011177. Others that might work are 10111 (10 bucks off 100), 20111 (20 bucks off of 200 dollar order), and (30111 30 bucks off 300 dollar order) But as of last friday the 50 bucks off code worked.

Cheers,

Patrick

thanks for thos codes usmc, im about place a midway order, ill try them out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N8Lusk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">use by 1/30/2011

$20 off $200 211176
$30 off $350 311176 </div></div>

Sweetness, running off to give it a go!

I talked to Midway today, they are gonna have some tailored codes for us, and I also requested some higher end ones, $500 and over to be thrown in the mix.

Once I get the codes, I cut a deal with them to have codes for the entire year, I will make a dedicated sticky post for Midway Codes... they are happy to step up for you guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I talked to Midway today, they are gonna have some tailored codes for us, and I also requested some higher end ones, $500 and over to be thrown in the mix.

Once I get the codes, I cut a deal with them to have codes for the entire year, I will make a dedicated sticky post for Midway Codes... they are happy to step up for you guys. </div></div>
Thanks LL. I hated there not being anymore than the 30 off 300 especially when I'm buying bigger stuff from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I talked to Midway today, they are gonna have some tailored codes for us, and I also requested some higher end ones, $500 and over to be thrown in the mix.

Once I get the codes, I cut a deal with them to have codes for the entire year, I will make a dedicated sticky post for Midway Codes... they are happy to step up for you guys. </div></div>

Thanks LL, we appreciate your doing that.

They get my tithe every month that's for sure!

Thats whats Im talking about Frank! Been waiting awhile for a good code to come out. I saw back in 11/10 they had a $100 off code anything over a $500 purchase..
Would love to see that again!!!

Just used 10211174 to get $10 off. Good til Feb. 6.

John