• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midwest Rifle Master Challenge, Missouri, March

Re: Midwest Rifle Master Challenge, Missouri, March

e3cra.jpg

Number 5 is ALIVE !!!

The Movie.......

http://techtoyal.smugmug.com/Other/The-Midwest-Rifle-Master/21985778_X9JTnF#!i=1756943330&k=6gTNFZV&lb=1&s=L

Thank you for all of your effort, hospitality, food and planning. We had an awesome time, I'm ready to try next time.

Here it is. The tiebreakers are not reflected on this sheet. If you need to know, I will post the individual tiebreakers, but for now ties are just tied.

When everyone gets a chance, I would really appreciate an AAR. You can post here or send me an email. Please be brutally honest and as complete as possible. It will only make future events better.

Thanks again, everyone for a great weekend!

2012-03-19_23-05-54_548.jpg

Thanks for a great time Brian and hats off and many thanks to you, your wife, your mom and dad and all your RO staff, fun time, great facility, and very thoughtful unique stages. Sure wish the boat wouldn't have broken, that would have been cool! And to place as high as I did, even better! Thanks again!

Congratulations Bart, It was a great weekend thanks to Brian and all the RO Staff. Had a good time seeing friends and learning new stuff. I shot bad but I will be ready for the next one. Thanks again Brian.

Abso-friggin-lutly the funniest match Ive been to.Thanks Brain y'all did a great job...count me in for any future shoots!

Had a hell of a good time and met some great shooters. The truck shot was really fun. My favorite one was the three hole and thread the needle.

What a great event and for a great cause C.L.C.
Brian, family, land owners and staff great job.
I had no idea what I signed up for, what an honor to work with all of you it was a blast. Sean thank you for the crash course I needed it!
A very special thanks to the two who took time for my son after the event you have further inspired him with this sport/way of life.
Jim ( M-Dogs dad )

^ Awesome right there. M-dog did a fine job! Can't wait for my son to get old enough to tag along.

The truck shot was awesome! Wish i could do it at our local match.

Hey all, couple of things. First, Cracked up seems to have been the favorite stage...I need to make sure everyone thanks Hellbender for that. He sourced the vehicle and the windshields. He came up big on that one.

Second, would everyone prefer a steel target, hit or miss, probably five inches...or would you want to stick with the paper target if we can do it again?

That stage was really enjoyable.

I liked the scoring how it was. It also might be hard for a spotter to tell a hit as when the bullet hit the window it made seeing anything behind it a bit hard at the time of impact.

I think paper would be best. That way you can forsure score it better.

I would agree the windshield shot was one of the funner stages. Where else would I get to shoot a target behind a windshield? I think you could experiment with a steel target behind one to see if it were a hit or miss. With steel you should be able to tell a good hit from a miss. I would think 5" would be a generous size target from that distance. My only concern would be having two people shoot at the same time to spot for the hit.

I liked the paper in order to see the affect and deflection that was needed to compensate for the glass.

Like mentioned above, there could be some question on spotting with steel inside the car. Paper the hole remains and no grey area.

Just my 2 cents.

i would leave it alone maybe just change distance to a little farther out but it was in all a great match next year i plan to be there with my son to shoot or ro

I didn't get to check, but I hope nobody scratched the hood on my mother-in-laws car. I was hoping just a new windshield and some seat covers would get it going again!

Could possibly do both steel and paper and make it a 2 shot. Paper where it was and steel in either between the door and windshield or just outside the doors or over the back o the vehicle. Just my 2 cents,

It was though one of the best stages.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Techtoy_al</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking live chickens, afterwards we cook them for dinner</div></div>

I doubt there'd be anything left to cook after 7.62frmafar got to them with his 7 wsm.

Hey Mike- please get busy making more of that beer
wink.gif
. It was very tasty!
AND thanks to George for sharing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPRoberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Techtoy_al</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking live chickens, afterwards we cook them for dinner</div></div>

I doubt there'd be anything left to cook after 7.62frmafar got to them with his 7 wsm. </div></div>

Head shots. If you can hit a golf ball then you should be able to put one just above the beak between the running light
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Engine22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Mike- please get busy making more of that beer
wink.gif
. It was very tasty!
AND thanks to George for sharing!</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The beer was awesome. I need more!</div></div>

Thanks again for the compliments guys. I'm always willing to trade beer for long range opportunities
smile.gif

Nice video and music! Now I REALLY wish I could have made the match.

I wish there were more picture takers on our squad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish there were more picture takers on our squad. </div></div>
+1 LOL