• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mighty Armory Dies and Lapua Brass

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    New to both, is the factory decap pin ok for lapua flasholes?

.308 if that makes a difference

Depends on which you get. The down and dirty, no. The pua, yes.

They list the details in the description. You want the .057 for small flash holes, the .074 is for large flash holes.

Reactions: S3th and akmike47
    Depends on which you get. The down and dirty, no. The pua, yes.

They list the details in the description. You want the .057 for small flash holes, the .074 is for large flash holes.
    Sites changed some since I got mine, and I didn't have Lapua then. Shows different dies in the pictures and what not.

May just order the small to be safe

Sites changed some since I got mine, and I didn't have Lapua then. Shows different dies in the pictures and what not.

May just order the small to be safe
    I would. From what I can tell that’s the only difference, so I would get the small myself too. Hell, maybe I will...

Reactions: akmike47
    I would. From what I can tell that’s the only difference, so I would get the small myself too. Hell, maybe I will...
    I sent an email a few days ago, but I'm sure Wayne's slammed right now so I didn't want to blow up his email/phone.

My Mighty Armory die came with both Pins ( .074 and .057 supper duty pins and a pointer). I always De-cap before sizing. I use the Redding Universal De-capping die with the .057.

Reactions: akmike47
    My Mighty Armory die came with both Pins ( .074 and .057 supper duty pins and a pointer). I always De-cap before sizing. I use the Redding Universal De-capping die with the .057.
    I'll get the calipers out when I get home, thanks.

Mine came with 2 .074 pins