• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Migrants LOL

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
As everyone shouts about what they are going to do to close the border no one is saying WTF we are going to do with the 8 million that are already here in the last year.I guess they think once they finally close the border we are just going to forget about those who snuck in here.

As everyone shouts about what they are going to do to close the border no one is saying WTF we are going to do with the 8 million that are already here in the last year.I guess they think once they finally close the border we are just going to forget about those who snuck in here.
Right. Right now all the mother fuckers are in holding pens. Wait until they disburse them. 8 million. That number will effect everyone everywhere.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Biden let in at least 10 million illegal aliens, and we already had about 33 million illegal aliens, so figure mass deportations of 30-40 million illegal aliens.

It's gonna take a lot of blood, sweat, tears, bullets, batons, water cannons, razor wire, border fence, land mines, heavy machine guns, machine gun towers, giant search lights, claymores, booby traps, poisoned water stations, gators, aerial bombardment, artillery... It'll be fun!

Biden let in at least 10 million illegal aliens, and we already had about 33 million illegal aliens, so figure mass deportations of 30-40 million illegal aliens.

It's gonna take a lot of blood, sweat, tears, bullets, batons, water cannons, razor wire, border fence, land mines, heavy machine guns, machine gun towers, giant search lights, claymores, booby traps, poisoned water stations, gators, aerial bombardment, artillery... It'll be fun!
Soooo you're saying look at the bright side. 😆

If I were dictator, I would issue a decree.

Give all illegals 1 month to register with the govt as illegal immigrants. Any who are found to have not registered after a month would be summarily shot.

Those who registered would be given 1 year to wind up their business in the country (some have been here for 30 years) and then they have to leave. Overstay the 1 year limit; summarily shot.

Obviously, most people wouldn't support this, but as dictator I wouldn't care. It would be effective.

There is probably a reason I am not dictator, lol.

Catch them, put them on a plane and send them back.
Before that though, give them an individual identifier that will make it easier to ID them in the future and make it more difficult for them to come back, I dunno, something like... chop their feet off. :D Just spitballing here, kicking around ideas... ;)

Though I think my original plan of bussing them to the airport and flying them to Ukraine is a better one.

Last edited:
Its like taking a 55qt. Yeti cooler full to the top with cockroaches to the back room of your house and releasing them.

Then close the doors and windows and say thats it, no more roaches coming in the house.

Last edited:
50m is a lot. Think of what the growth curve looks like over time....

Throw incentive to have more children = more benefits and...

exponential-growth-graph-1.gif

Reactions: 101st and 91Eunozs
Since they are throwing money at illegals all the time , let’s pay back all monies to people that came in the right way. Helped a friend with his Indian gf through the whole Visa process from the beginning until she became a US citizen last year. We figured it cost approximately $ 12 K. The process was also a Huge PITA regarding paperwork.
I had LOTS of man hours in helping go through their maze for free.
Were talking crossing T’s and dotting I’s bullshit. Basically they were treated like shit every step of the way. Hard to put a dollar figure for that. She’s now a proud Hard working American citizen. Refund them for coming in the right way and jumping through their many hoops. 🇺🇸

Everyone is missing a real possible side effect . When the 50-100 million realize that they're gettin deported they're gonna burn this country da fugg down . Or at least the Dem shit holes . So I guess it's a win win .

Give all illegals 1 month to register with the govt as illegal immigrants. Any who are found to have not registered after a month would be summarily shot.

Those who registered would be given 1 year to wind up their business in the country (some have been here for 30 years) and then they have to leave. Overstay the 1 year limit; summarily shot.

Obviously, most people wouldn't support this, but as dictator I wouldn't care. It would be effective.

I'd vote for you.

Oh, wait.

Sirhr

Everyone is missing a real possible side effect . When the 50-100 million realize that they're gettin deported they're gonna burn this country da fugg down . Or at least the Dem shit holes . So I guess it's a win win .
They're easier to see when silhouetted against open flame...

Especially the ones in Sombreros and those coolie hats.

Sirhr

Reactions: Sandhog308

It's very possible, but it takes the will of the people to do what needs to be done for that to happen. Also need to formally dispose of this FALSE notion that somehow if people are here illegally, and they pop out a kid, all of the sudden that kid is a US citizen. That's NEVER been law nor is it here or anywhere else.

They keep going after Trump. When he’s elected I’m thinking funds for 87,000 IRS agents may be getting redirected 😁👍
Unless all of those heavily armed 87,000 IRS agents with Bradley's and up-armoured HUMVEE's are going AFTER each-and-every one of those illegal aliens, to pursue each-and-every cent they have not declared OR paid in 'Income Taxes'.

Sorta like how they got Capone, writ larg.

You solve it by stopping ALL public aid to them and by fining ANY business that employees them 1 million dollars per infraction. Once they begin starving they will.leave
Why put it on the business to somehow figure out if people are legal? Just tax the any money that goes across the border. Very simple and easy to do and would actually be possible to work

You solve it by stopping ALL public aid to them and by fining ANY business that employees them 1 million dollars per infraction. Once they begin starving they will.leave

No services. No hospital. No kids in school. No drivers license. Not allowed to rent to them. Employ them and huge fines and jail.

At the same time, rescind the 'anchor baby' bullshit. Fine, the kid has a US birth certificate. Kid can stay. Parents our outta here. If kid is underage... then they can come back when they are 18. Don't lose that birth certificate there Pedro.

While at it... snap inspections at work sites. Hell, OSHA and the EPA can come in without a warrant any time. INS should be able to do the same.
Oh and screw 'flying them home.' I ain't paying for that. They came in across the Mexican border. They go out that way. And if Mexico won't take them... 100 percent economic shutdown of all commerce with Mexico. These fuckers walked from Baghdad and Bejing and Guyana to get to the US. They are capable of walking home. Bus them to the border and... through the door with you, felon.

Now to fill the jobs and pick the cabbages that Americans don't want to pick? Temporary work visa's for certain jobs. Paperwork. Fingerprints. RFID ID card that if you take it off your person, you are an instant felon. And return home every six months for at least a month. Before re-applying. Glad to have foreign workers. Legally and registered and in the numbers we require. Not in the millions.

But this is all being broken on purpose. The only hope Trump has if he can get past the 2024 Cheat The Vote... will be utterly GUT the civil service and ignore the NGO's and lawyers. He can do that by decalaring illegal immigration as a Clear and Present Danger to the United States. And dealing with the problem.

Of course you know ASGH... 50 years from now we'll be worse off than Venezuala. All because of scum like Bernie... and Howard Dean and Soros and hard lefties who hate America.

Or we'll be a shining city on a hill. But it's going to take a WW2 level national effort.

And doubt anyone is willing to take that on.

Sirhr

All the bs about putting it on businesses is nothing but a huge wealth transfer from small business to big business. It's nearly impossible for any business to actually do much less small business. None of that is even needed. Stop giving them freaking govt money and tax the money they send back to their country. Any that get arrested, deport. That's a real solution that would work. #1- this idea that businesses could even do it is fallacy, accept the biggest businesses. #2 - it's going to take some time to do for many reasons, so just simply stopping the insanity of them getting all the gov assistance stuff and taxing the money going out of here + any arrested getting gone would work like a champ, and you wouldn't crush all small businesss, and have the results from it. Not to mention, just those things would work really well.

The problem has NEVER been "how" to do it. That's easy and trying to destroy small business isn't it.

I am very, very disappointed in this rag-tagged band of deviants. The solution is simple. First set up some trap ranges at the border. Next fit them with trebuchets instead of clay pigeon throwers. Now...

Round up the illegals and give them a choice. Either walk, run, stumble, crawl, whatever across the border or... go for a ride and hope it's some who has never learned how to lead the target.

Set it up like a county fair with prizes for hitting the target (think stuffed animals, trinkets, and the like). The good news is either hit or not, it's Mexico's or Canada's problem now. Repeat offenders, well you're a special kind of stupid.

I've tried to see if there are any holes in this plan, but it looks solid for everyone. Any feedback is appreciated.

P2

• Love
Reactions: Mwalex
I'm just happy that FINALLY the rest of the country is actually concerned about this invasion our worthless politicians have encouraged for the last 50 years honestly. The "sanctuary cities" aren't offering much sanctuary now that they might actually have to deal with what we have been dealing with for many years

Reactions: 101st

demotivational-posters-a-dictator.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Grim's Reapers
Hahaha. Only 8 mil! Real number is 31 million+

I think the number is 22 million and Trump says he is going to deport like crazy but we will see...
Nothing gonna happen sadly.

Nothing gonna happen. It’s over. If nobody has done anything by now then nobody ever will.

GET SOME.jpg

GET SOME

(Just thought this thread could use a little more hyperbole!)

Heh, the feds are so far ahead of you guys it's not even funnay. (yes I spelled it that way on purpose so calm down).

I have a job offer for you. We offer free training, and a paycheck while you learn. We understand you have no education or background. But we'll give you this offer anyway. Move to XXX, we'll cover travel expenses. Opportunity for further promotions and raises.

That is the offer - I mean, who in some shitty third world piece of shit country wouldn't take that offer?

Some shithole country isn't going to send their 55 year old Me Ma. Me Ma is going to give their shithead kid all their money so they can pursue their dream of moving to AMERICA, becoming an "entrepreneur" and sprouting some "birthright USA booyaa" demon spawn. Or they already have a demon slowly growing in their belly.

These shithead kids actually wants to be in America. Mostly, kinda, maybe.

The problem is the people who are offering the job in the first paragraph don't actually want to pay for the free training, paycheck while they learn, or actually fucking anything. they want YOU to pay for it. And they DEMAND a cut of it.

The poor fucking assholes coming across our border are SHEEP, being herded here.

They want YOU to pay for it - and DEMAND a cut.

So if Trump does deport millions of criminal aliens I wonder how that will affect the economy? They are consuming food and using housing.

The reason you're not a dictator is you're to kind. 1 year seems a little too much.

Heh, the feds are so far ahead of you guys it's not even funnay. (yes I spelled it that way on purpose so calm down).

The guy probably had an oil filter in his garage.....

Doc

Where were these fucks when a "guy" planned to shoot up a concert in Vegas?...

R

Ya, and this is a problem why??? Right, it’s actually a service. Definitely a win win!

I’ll chip in a brick of matches.

now do the same with the dual citizens who run our government.

This story is too perfect, and stinks to high heaven. Sniper rifles, AR-15s, militias, illegal suppressor, even a “Creedmoor” rifle. This story is bullshit.

Reactions: SilentStalkr