• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Migrants" shipped north

We should place signs along the border in several languages which say, "If you cross this line, you will be shot."

Does that sound too harsh? Well consider that this is a sign on the perimeter of Area 51. If that's acceptable there then it should be acceptable on the southern border.

Once again, read the sign. It's like an eye test. Read all the way to the last line.

Warning-sign-Area-51-1959832.jpg
Unfortunately, the sign that is actually posted all over the southern border is this one.
I took this pic myself just south and east of Casa Grande AZ.

shiz.jpg

And if I drive within 50 miles of the border, I have to stop, wait in line, and have my vehicle checked for illegals.

And if I drive within 50 miles of the border, I have to stop, wait in line, and have my vehicle checked for illegals.
Yep. I do it all the time. I don’t talk to the fed agents that operate under unconstitutional/illegal authority. Not a word and won’t answer not one question. They can go fuck themselves right along with the swarm of Tx highway patrol that hide in blindspots so they can steal from motorists. They have a huge presence in south tx doing nothing but “legalized” highway robbery for the state.

Last edited:
I want the so called red states to stop cooperating with an unconstitutional and therefore completely illegal federal gov’t. Federal agents and any other federal employees should be given a date to be out of the state or face arrest and imprisonment. This would be defending the constitution that so many pretend to believe in. Anything less is theatrics to fool the masses and it’s working beautifully.

What Abbott and Desantis are doing is pandering for votes and anyone that “thinks” what they are doing is a good thing are the small minded people they are targeting with this performance.
You are wrong as usual.

This is not pandering in any way. Do you honestly expect your fellow Texans to foot the bill for 2.5 million assholes who wander in every year?

These asshole leftist cities and states insisted they would welcome this plague of humanity and treat them like fucking kings. They swore on whatever climate bible they worship to suck illegal dicks, house illegal asses and consume the tons of drugs they carted into the country. They passed laws to that effect.

Give them what they demanded.

This is what we need

If only we had a part of the military that was like there to guard the nation, could call it like a nation guard or something…

Customs should just be used at the points of entry as a filter

Rest should be military, anyone attempting to breach the country should be met with any military force required to stop them

You are wrong as usual.

This is not pandering in any way. Do you honestly expect your fellow Texans to foot the bill for 2.5 million assholes who wander in every year?

These asshole leftist cities and states insisted they would welcome this plague of humanity and treat them like fucking kings. They swore on whatever climate bible they worship to suck illegal dicks, house illegal asses and consume the tons of drugs they carted into the country. They passed laws to that effect.

“You are wrong as usual.” You are ignorant as usual.

A few busloads of volunteers have been shipped out to destinations they sought out. Abbott is smuggling illegals on the TX taxpayer’s dime in broad daylight. Nothing more. Do you really think this will make any difference? I wish some of you would stop and really think about things other than what the TV tells you to think.

Reactions: M4orturnate
I think I am gona contact Desantis and see if they need any bus drivers

7lbs of fat =1gal of diesel or heating fuel, just sayin’

Any foreign national who illegally breaches my country, with my nations national reserve running low, well

N
According to the Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce, about 17,000 people live there year-round, but the population explodes to nearly 200,000 in the summer, the height of tourist season

It's not peak season right now, and yet they can't handle 50 people???
Not can't, but won't. Rules for thee..

So
I’m betting a sizable percentage of these illegals voted for the very conditions they are fleeing from. Then they will come here and vote for the same shit.
Sounds like Californians.

Reactions: 232593
They sent a total of a couple hundred. And you say he's wrong? Good grief pal.
You are wrong as usual.

Yep. I do it all the time. I don’t talk to the fed agents that operate under unconstitutional/illegal authority. Not a word and won’t answer not one question. They can go fuck themselves right along with the swarm of Tx highway patrol that hide in blindspots so they can steal from motorists. They have a huge presence in south tx doing nothing but “legalized” highway robbery for the state.
I had a former friend in high school that became a Game Warden in that sector of S. Texas that went into the academy broke and owing me money that became rich down there, hunting all over the world and buying big leases in S. Texas. No way he could have done that on a Game Warden's salary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maggot
When asked, iPinche' Viñedo de Martha! along with Puta Ron Desantis is the most common response given by the newest guests of Martha's Vineyards.
Ron could have dropped them off in Watts or Harlem, they should be happy and thankful, their getting well taken of.

Reactions: MJF
I'm curious as to why, if someone was going to spend the money to fly a bunch of Illegals (allegedly from Venezuela) somewhere they didn't just fly them back to Venezuela? Hell, I'd send them money to help if they did that......

VooDoo

Reactions: wade2big
I'm curious as to why, if someone was going to spend the money to fly a bunch of Illegals (allegedly from Venezuela) somewhere they didn't just fly them back to Venezuela? Hell, I'd send them money to help if they did that......

VooDoo
Revenge

• Love
Reactions: Docsherm
Ron DeSantis failed on Martha's Vineyard. He should have rented a ferry and ferried about 2 or 3 ferries of 2000 "migrants...errr, I mean ILLEGALS" over there and completely filled the island. He made a good point; but too easy to round them up. Not giving them a true picture of the enormity.

$600k give or take.
To do what? Send them deeper into America so that *another* state or agency can spend another bunch of cash to move them along to another place that will spend a wad of cash to send them to another place that will spend a wad of cash.....

Just send them fucking back to where they came from and drop them off. Don't dump them deeper in America and cost US more bullshit and cash to get rid of them....grow a nut and Send. Them. Back. If yer gonna exploit them for political gain then send them back where they came from and crow about the savings. Don't splatter them all across our Republic and snicker...that's as childish as "Sanctuary State" bullshit. Grow a nut - send them back. Done!

As an aside - why are we not prosecuting/tracking/slapping the companies that hire illegals? They only exist here because some fucker hires them to work under the table - eliminate the support and eliminate the migration of illegals. Except the Big Money Oligarchy Companies are paying our "Representation" to let them stay and have jobs under the table. Start calling out these companies that exist on illegal immigrant labor and stop playing fucking games with illegals and shipping them all over the US. If we want to fix this we need to start at the top and start busting chops on Companies that hire them illegally.

Send. Them. Back. And prosecute the POS's that give them jobs illegally - right to the top. If they know beforehand they are gonna get sent back and that anyone who hires them is gonna get jail time or fined big $ they'll stop coming for the free hand out and a great job at half what an American needs to do it.

VooDoo

Last edited:

VooDoo
Because it’s about politics, not finding a real solution

Because it’s about politics, not finding a real solution
Exactly. No one wants to fix it - they just wanna Capitalize on the politics and pretend they give a fuck. All these fuckers just want to be elected and could care less about the consequences on US. Sick of being exploited and duped by people with more money than Gaad.

VooDoo

Reactions: The D