• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike Glover

I have been listening to a lot of pod casts as of late. Hafner seems like a decent dude. He has no filter and his field of fucks appears to be barren but I can appreciate that. I was thinking about it today, as I was running around a flat range practicing in full fucking kit. If I had done that shit for two decades for a living (I was in, but out before GWOT so never down range) and saw myself, I’d likely be talking shit too. And I’d deserve at least some of it ;)

I still have never had a cup of BRCC and I still won’t pay $16 a bag for coffee, but I’m torn now and not sure what to think. To see guys like Glover, Stumpf, etc stand by him (I know they’re sponsored but these guys seem genuine) leads me to believe this “share holder” letter is a hit piece.

Combine that with what we are seeing now with Glover, and the memo as a whole, and I think it’s becoming more obvious that the establishment is really cranking up the heat and trying to drive a wedge into our sub-communities.

Up until last week when Starbucks Colombian his $12 per bag that’s all I drank. I fucking love it. If anyone knows of a different brand that’s the same Roast and flavor I’m all ears.

What I see when I watch them all together is the platoon room. It’s Joe’s talking shit like Joe’s talk shit. Some of it’s going to be legit and some of it total bullshit. 100% not PC. If they were selling anything more than entertainment (thinking just podcasts where they talk current events, etc) it would be different.

Glover switching to Sig after talking with the GBRS guys looked to be as staged as could be, which is fine. Just be up front about it. I find it distasteful but I have zero doubt he and his people have legit training to offer.

Regardless, nothing these cats have done that I can see rates any of them being labeled a domestic danger unless getting the shits from some strong brew is a qualifier.

I have been listening to a lot of pod casts as of late. Hafner seems like a decent dude. He has no filter and his field of fucks appears to be barren but I can appreciate that. I was thinking about it today, as I was running around a flat range practicing in full fucking kit. If I had done that shit for two decades for a living (I was in, but out before GWOT so never down range) and saw myself, I’d likely be talking shit too. And I’d deserve at least some of it ;)

I still have never had a cup of BRCC and I still won’t pay $16 a bag for coffee, but I’m torn now and not sure what to think. To see guys like Glover, Stumpf, etc stand by him (I know they’re sponsored but these guys seem genuine) leads me to believe this “share holder” letter is a hit piece.

Combine that with what we are seeing now with Glover, and the memo as a whole, and I think it’s becoming more obvious that the establishment is really cranking up the heat and trying to drive a wedge into our sub-communities.
I like Glover.. but our(speaking for most of SH I believe..?) problem with Hafer is he absolutely shitted on Rittenhouse during the trial and sided with Antifa; even after the trial I believe Hafer's take was Rittenhouse was only(and wrongfully) found not guilty because the jury was mostly white.
He also donated to Obama and Rodham campaigns. So fuck him.

Their white ?
I believe Glover is half Asian.

At any rate, Hafer is questionable, and it looks like according to an SEC filing he has already ripped off his investors by possibly shorting/loading BRCC stock, it's not gone to court yet. So I would say motivated business man, but very a dubious, and untrustworthy character.

Last edited:
Up until last week when Starbucks Colombian his $12 per bag that’s all I drank. I fucking love it. If anyone knows of a different brand that’s the same Roast and flavor I’m all ears.

What I see when I watch them all together is the platoon room. It’s Joe’s talking shit like Joe’s talk shit. Some of it’s going to be legit and some of it total bullshit. 100% not PC. If they were selling anything more than entertainment (thinking just podcasts where they talk current events, etc) it would be different.

Glover switching to Sig after talking with the GBRS guys looked to be as staged as could be, which is fine. Just be up front about it. I find it distasteful but I have zero doubt he and his people have legit training to offer.

Regardless, nothing these cats have done that I can see rates any of them being labeled a domestic danger unless getting the shits from some strong brew is a qualifier.
There is an aeropress coffee thread, some guys have some links in there for coffee they liked. Unfortunately @Steel head who started the thread, has been absent for some time.
Seems like there is another thread or two with some good coffee connections if you search.

Hafer jerks off both sides because it's in the best interest of his business. Everything in life is about money.

Also his coffee tastes like shit

I’m not 100% on board with Hafner, but our beloved DJT gave to Hillary. Now, DJT has interest in NY, but as a business man he basically said this is the cost of doing business.

I also haven’t heard that shit about the jury. (Link?) What I have heard is the company distanced themselves from Rittenhouse as they didn’t want to appear to be profiting off these fucked up events. I can live with that.

We all have different levels of where we’re at with this dumpster fire as of late. Maybe he’s not at @wade2big a level yet? A leftie, no way.

At any rate. I’m curious to see what happens with this lawsuit Glover is raising. The DOJ will probably bankrupt him. Not like they give a shit about wasting money or our rights….

I’m not 100% on board with Hafner, but our beloved DJT gave to Hillary. Now, DJT has interest in NY, but as a business man he basically said this is the cost of doing business.

I also haven’t heard that shit about the jury. (Link?) What I have heard is the company distanced themselves from Rittenhouse as they didn’t want to appear to be profiting off these fucked up events. I can live with that.

We all have different levels of where we’re at with this dumpster fire as of late. Maybe he’s not at @wade2big a level yet? A leftie, no way.

At any rate. I’m curious to see what happens with this lawsuit Glover is raising. The DOJ will probably bankrupt him. Not like they give a shit about wasting money or our rights….
I'll just leave this here, quote from his interview with his comrades at NYT:

“Hafer acknowledged its disavowal of Rittenhouse may have cost the company customers but said it allowed the company to “draw a line in the sand,” according to the Times article.

‘It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer told the Times. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.” “

Thats what he thinks about people like me(and you). He aint gotta be @wade2big .. I dont hold Mr Glover or anyone else to that standard. But Hafer most definitely aint on our side.

It's a known fact that friendship can often prevent people from being objective, from seeing things for what they really are, and I think that applies to evan hafer's friends.

Reactions: JR_77
I'll just leave this here, quote from his interview with his comrades at NYT:

“Hafer acknowledged its disavowal of Rittenhouse may have cost the company customers but said it allowed the company to “draw a line in the sand,” according to the Times article.

‘It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer told the Times. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.” “

Thats what he thinks about people like me(and you). He aint gotta be @wade2big .. I dont hold Mr Glover or anyone else to that standard. But Hafer most definitely aint on our side.

So when did anything the New York Times prints become factual? For anyone who actually cares ( and I am still on the fence if I give a shit or this is just theater) I’d listen to his retort of that article and what he said vs what the author snipped out for the article. This seems like typical lib fuckery.

I have no idea of the going public stuff, which seems more concerning to me if true. Hafner seemed to dismiss it as typical for the first year of a new company. Not sure if I buy that or not.

So when did anything the New York Times prints become factual? For anyone who actually cares ( and I am still on the fence if I give a shit or this is just theater) I’d listen to his retort of that article and what he said vs what the author snipped out for the article. This seems like typical lib fuckery.

I have no idea of the going public stuff, which seems more concerning to me if true. Hafner seemed to dismiss it as typical for the first year of a new company. Not sure if I buy that or not.
I mean you can think what you want. And I respect the hell out of you @FatBoy .. your posts in Vintage and elsewhere are a welcome contribution always.
But the fact that fuckhead Hafer would even sit down with the NYT, instead of say TheBlaze, tells me all I need to know.
Seems pretty cut and dry to me🤷‍♂️

I mean you can think what you want. And I respect the hell out of you @FatBoy .. your posts in Vintage and elsewhere are a welcome contribution always.
But the fact that fuckhead Hafer would even sit down with the NYT, instead of say TheBlaze, tells me all I need to know.

Appreciate it and it’s reciprocated. I don’t know what to think. I don’t have thousands of employees, etc to think of. He clearly is not used to being in the public eye. He’s funny as shit in the podcasts. His best bet would be to hire a spokesperson as there is no way he can win. He’s either going to be the devil or a cuck, seems we have no tolerance for a grey area anymore…

IMHO, any objective analysis of the totality of the evidence shows a pattern and a bias to the left on hafer's part- it's clear.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
bgfu-gif.307920

Agreed, but... how else are you going to sell coffee to your new founded liberal following. And NY times reading libs love coffee too.

I think as stated earlier, Hafer is serving both sides, all the while beholden to his Silicon Valley capital overlords. In the meantime he's gonna grift his stock investors. Dishonest and duplicitous.

Live with principals and serve your base, or get massively wealthy by screwing everyone, choices...

The coffee business is flooded with a few thousand different choices. BRCC used Afghanistan, Iraq and the patriotic shit to carve out a small niche of the business. Those sentiments are waning and their coffee is not good enough to stand apart from the other ones.

He’s either going to be the devil or a cuck, seems we have no tolerance for a grey area anymore…
I’m cool with it. IMO if the DNC is going to double down on hardliner Stalinism it’s only appropriate we close ranks in return. Compromise is what got us all these BS laws to begin with. Well, no longer..
RINOs can get fucked and join their DNC comrades.

Besides hanging out here I dont do social media, so the first and only time I ever heard of Mike Glover was when Jocko dropped this podcast. From what I know about Tomb of the unknown soldier guards the brand of descipline they learn/exhibit is second to none. Like many of jockos guests I came away with the impression he was humble and served our country with honor. I guess I just dont care what coffee he drinks.

I’m cool with it. IMO if the DNC is going to double down on hardliner Stalinism it’s only appropriate we close ranks in return. Compromise is what got us all these BS laws to begin with. Well, no longer..
RINOs can get fucked and join their DNC comrades.
So. Much. This.
Since at least 2006 I've been saying the same things because they're factually correct. It's always been a mistake for Americans to NOT think of dems as the enemy within, as insurgents.

In fact, I recognized at the age of 22 that bill clinton represented an existential threat to our republic.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I listened to Mike Glover on Andy Frisella's podcast last week while doing maintenance on the personal fleet:

It's some pretty good stuff IMO. If you listen to this and come away with the same opinion on @Milf Dots that Glover is a traitor to the cause because his rally car has a BRCC windshield banner, then I question where you place your priorities.

I listened to Mike Glover on Andy Frisella's podcast last week while doing maintenance on the personal fleet:

It's some pretty good stuff IMO. If you listen to this and come away with the same opinion on @Milf Dots that Glover is a traitor to the cause because his rally car has a BRCC windshield banner, then I question where you place your priorities.
This interview, if you have not seen it, is an excellent prelude to Glovers issues, and concerns. Basically the internal weaponization of the DOJ/FBI against regular Americans. This should be required viewing for all Normies.

This interview, if you have not seen it, is an excellent prelude to Glovers issues, and concerns. Basically the internal weaponization of the DOJ/FBI against regular Americans. This should be required viewing for all Normies.

Thanks for posting this - I'm listening now.

After the normies open their eyes, the next step is for conservatives to reckon with their role in the current state of affairs. Much of this crap stems from the right's unwavering support for prosecuting the GWOT, and I guarantee that if conservatives fail to look in the mirror and take responsibility for undermining the core principles of liberty when it was politically expedient to do so, then it's just gonna happen again.

Thanks for posting this - I'm listening now.

After the normies open their eyes, the next step is for conservatives to reckon with their role in the current state of affairs. Much of this crap stems from the right's unwavering support for prosecuting the GWOT, and I guarantee that if conservatives fail to look in the mirror and take responsibility for undermining the core principles of liberty when it was politically expedient to do so, then it's just gonna happen again.
Many warned that the Patriot act was a slippery slope. Glover may realize that it was the very apparatus he contributed too that has now turned on it's purveyors.

Reactions: JR_77