• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike Judge's 2006 movie "Idiocracy" only took 14 years, NOT 500 years

Great movie.

I don't think people are getting dumber. I think the dumb people are being made louder, and there is an effort to make them look more numerous; as proof we are too dumb to govern ourselves.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Great movie.

I don't think people are getting dumber. I think the dumb people are being made louder, and there is an effort to make them look more numerous; as proof we are too dumb to govern ourselves.

I think it’s communication that had changed. With the internet we now have instant global news we see more reports of stupidity.

Great movie.

I don't know if I entirely agree or not. Every time I go out I observe random acts of stupidness. Look at what public education teaches, how kids are socially advanced in school.
I think it was George Carlan who said "Think about how stupid the average person is, now think about half of them are stupider than that.
It's too bad stupid doesn't have a volume control, huh?

I have been telling my wife we have been living that movie for a while now.

So frickin true.

I don't know if I entirely agree or not. Every time I go out I observe random acts of stupidness. Look at what public education teaches, how kids are socially advanced in school.
I think it was George Carlan who said "Think about how stupid the average person is, now think about half of them are stupider than that.
It's too bad stupid doesn't have a volume control, huh?

Everyone has been part of someone's evidence that everyone else is stupid. Smart people do stupid things too.

George Carlin was funny, but there is no scale, or measure for average stupid. Stupid comes from lots of places, haste, pride, dumb, inexperience, alcohol. It seems to afflict most people fairly equally. I feel like anyone who tells me everyone is stupid, is projecting.

What exactly would you like me to look at "that public education teaches?" That is a little too broad of an area for me to understand what you are getting at. Or are you using that in the common way, to blame the schools for not raisin up them children right?

The opening is definitely true, I know so many hard working, intellegent people that for one reason or another decide not to have kids. Meanwhile the sorry, won't work, in and out of jail lowlifes continue to breed like rabbits.

Everyone has been part of someone's evidence that everyone else is stupid. Smart people do stupid things too.

George Carlin was funny, but there is no scale, or measure for average stupid. Stupid comes from lots of places, haste, pride, dumb, inexperience, alcohol. It seems to afflict most people fairly equally. I feel like anyone who tells me everyone is stupid, is projecting.

What exactly would you like me to look at "that public education teaches?" That is a little too broad of an area for me to understand what you are getting at. Or are you using that in the common way, to blame the schools for not raisin up them children right?
Well then, how do you explain what you see in walmart? Besides it was meant as humor.

Reactions: FishinGuns