• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike "The Traitor" Pence suspends campaign for president

I am talking about his statements. If you want to argue that you have insight into his feelings, does not really matter. He said in court his statements in the movie were opinion. Not factual. The whole thing is a steaming pile of crap. And has been evaluated as such by nearly everyone of any repute. Using that movie as a basis of any argument is quite pointless.
Like the same people that signed a letter saying that the hunter laptop was Russian misinformation?

Reactions: gigamortis
Now THAT'S funny. But the fact that you believe is unsurprising.
Just playing devils advocate here, but what makes what you believe in have more credence than what some of the others believe in? Do you have proof of what you are touting or are you just parroting the narrative that the media and others tell you? Are you going to reference evidence from the FBI or some other gov entity about how the election was legit? How do you know you can trust that evidence? Need I remind you of the fake scandals that many upper echelons of gov were all in on in 2016. Why should any of these people be trusted? I am genuinely curious. I keep an open mind but I really do want to hear what basis constitutes ones evidence, beliefs whatever to be over another’s. You see, I believe that there are those that FUBAR’d the country for their own stupid gain. They ruined what was sacrosanct never for it to be held in high regard, ever again. That’s just my opinion but I don’t know that we ever come back from this. Many have been caught in lies or opinions over the last decade or so. What have those people done to earn any trust back, period? I see people trying to walk stuff back but the damage has been done. They already shot themselves in the foot. What is sad to me is those that have done this BS don’t even realize what they destroyed. It will be a slow demise, but it’s gone.

Apparently, the BELIEF here is that Trump is the Truth, the Light, and the Way. Unfortunately, this BELIEF will lead the Republican party down the road to terminal mediocrity. And get us 4 more years of Biden. And maybe a few years of Harris. The party needs to find a way to reunite or it is doomed.

Apparently, the BELIEF here is that Trump is the Truth, the Light, and the Way. Unfortunately, this BELIEF will lead the Republican party down the road to terminal mediocrity. And get us 4 more years of Biden. And maybe a few years of Harris. The party needs to find a way to reunite or it is doomed.
What did the republicants do for the people when they had the house, senate and the white house?

What did the republicants do for the people when they had the house, senate and the white house?
Not a fucking thing! That’s what puzzles me about people believing most of this mess. These people that are seemingly mortal political enemies on the tube go and hang out with each other, drink together and on and on. Uniparty that certainly isn’t for the people anymore is more like what it is at the top. Sure locally might still be salvageable...but DC?

Just playing devils advocate here, but what makes what you believe in have more credence than what some of the others believe in? Do you have proof of what you are touting or are you just parroting the narrative that the media and others tell you? Are you going to reference evidence from the FBI or some other gov entity about how the election was legit? How do you know you can trust that evidence? Need I remind you of the fake scandals that many upper echelons of gov were all in on in 2016. Why should any of these people be trusted? I am genuinely curious. I keep an open mind but I really do want to hear what basis constitutes ones evidence, beliefs whatever to be over another’s. You see, I believe that there are those that FUBAR’d the country for their own stupid gain. They ruined what was sacrosanct never for it to be held in high regard, ever again. That’s just my opinion but I don’t know that we ever come back from this. Many have been caught in lies or opinions over the last decade or so. What have those people done to earn any trust back, period? I see people trying to walk stuff back but the damage has been done. They already shot themselves in the foot. What is sad to me is those that have done this BS don’t even realize what they destroyed. It will be a slow demise, but it’s gone.
You have this bassackwards. Do you have proof that 100's of thousands of people all across the nation conspired together to rig the election? And not a soul let the cat outta the bag? I cannot prove a negative, as anyone with a lick of sense understands. Trump managed to get nearly the entire slate of Dems elected in AZ in 2020, and yet his candidates cried foul and claimed the election was rigged again. The county board of supervisors was headed by a group of Republicans, many of whom have been highly respected by the party for decades. It is patently absurd. If Trump had simply kept his nose out of it, we would have an awesome Governor in Karrin Taylor Robson. But he backed a whacked out talking head whose only job was a newsperson on local television. Every person he backed was unelectable. But my god the conspiracy mongers were in full force for months. Same shit, different day.

I don't know about ya'll but I am finally going to change my online opponents mind through argumentation on SH, and then that person will champion my stance on the topic and make a real change in what needs to be better this World.

I don't know about ya'll but I am finally going to change my online opponents mind through argumentation on SH, and then that person will champion my stance on the topic and make a real change in what needs to be better this World.
Good for you. Best of luck.

Not a fucking thing! That’s what puzzles me about people believing most of this mess. These people that are seemingly mortal political enemies on the tube go and hang out with each other, drink together and on and on. Uniparty that certainly isn’t for the people anymore is more like what it is at the top. Sure locally might still be salvageable...but DC?
Ask any of the people that tout the republicant party why they didn't repeal and replace Kenyan Care when they had total control. They preached repeal and replace for years and they could have slapped the bill on Trump's desktop and hour after inauguration to do it. But they didn't even have an outline of one to do so. They never believed Trump would win.
Ask them why the republicants ran McCain or Romney.

You have this bassackwards. Do you have proof that 100's of thousands of people all across the nation conspired together to rig the election? And not a soul let the cat outta the bag? I cannot prove a negative, as anyone with a lick of sense understands. Trump managed to get nearly the entire slate of Dems elected in AZ in 2020, and yet his candidates cried foul and claimed the election was rigged again. The county board of supervisors was headed by a group of Republicans, many of whom have been highly respected by the party for decades. It is patently absurd. If Trump had simply kept his nose out of it, we would have an awesome Governor in Karrin Taylor Robson. But he backed a whacked out talking head whose only job was a newsperson on local television. Every person he backed was unelectable. But my god the conspiracy mongers were in full force for months. Same shit, different day.
Do you have proof that they didn’t? That’s my point? Let’s say you quote valid sources, based on the actions of many over the last decade or so, why should we trust it?

All I can say is this, there was certainly a lot of bullshit that went down that seems suspect as hell. And it’s important that people retain the right to question stuff, without being made into a crackpot enemy, whenever something doesn’t seem quite right.

I can say that I currently live in a state that most would likely consider behind the times in regards to tech and whatnot and yet we had our votes in well before anyone else. Yes, some of this is due to population but if a backwards ass slow state can figure it out then I expect these uppity states to have their shit together to a point where it shouldn’t take days, weeks or even months to really figure out how many votes you have. It’s not that difficult.

If you can’t see why people are questioning the integrity, then nobody here can help you. I’m not saying whether it was or wasn’t stolen. What I am saying is I haven’t seen any evidence that imo is trustworthy enough for me to side one way or the other. There was without a doubt some suspect shit that went down that night, even months before, and in the following weeks. And there is still a lot of propaganda driving division. The sacrosanct has been destroyed, doesn’t matter whether the election was really stolen or not at this point, the sacrosanct has been destroyed.

I agree 1000000% and by and large this place is an echo Chamber. With that said I believe the ability for people to question stuff is paramount.

Well, to be fair, many thousands of people were all for invading Afghanistan when it had nothing to do with the 9/11 events and everything to do with having a pipeline from the Caspian Sea to the Gulf without having to go through Iran.

I can say that I currently live in a state that most would likely consider behind the times in regards to tech and whatnot and yet we had our votes in well before anyone else. Yes, some of this is due to population but if a backwards ass slow state can figure it out then I expect these uppity states to have their shit together to a point where it shouldn’t take days, weeks or even months to really figure out how many votes you have. It’s not that difficult.
Your belief is likely due to not knowing how each state conducts their elections. This was a common complaint with Arizona's voting. I heard many people (not in AZ) suggesting corruption, as it took time to "create the ballots". Bullshit. We have been voting by mail for decades. What was significantly different was Trump and others insisted that people vote in person, or worse hand deliver their ballots. This caused a huge delay in counting ballots. The mailed in ballots (the vast majority of total) were totaled quickly. But the ones dropped off had to go through the same verification process as if they were mailed. Unfortunately, many, many thousands of people did this. So each one had to go through signature verification, and then ballot submission. That is why it took so long. And then when the conspiracy mongers got into the mix, we were going through this crap for months. When the "Cyber Ninjas" (their real, true, actual name hired by the Republican party) finished their ballot verification, not only were the ballots certified, Biden actually gained a few votes. Good job.

Can you prove there is no Santa?
The burden of proof isn’t on me. You are the one that called out others beliefs as being fake. Prove it to them, with an unbiased truthful source. Hint, you can’t. So, how do you get passed this? That’s where the energy needs to be spent.

The burden of proof isn’t on me. You are the one that called out others beliefs as being fake. Prove it to them, with an unbiased truthful source. Hint, you can’t. So, how do you get passed this? That’s where the energy needs to be spent.
The burden of proof is on the ones claiming fraud. I said there is no proof. The producer of the movie CITED as proof admitted to having no facts, and everything in the movie was his opinion. That is the only "proof" i have seen here. I'll give you a hint. There is none.

The burden of proof is on the ones claiming fraud. I said there is no proof. The producer of the movie CITED as proof admitted to having no facts, and everything in the movie was his opinion. That is the only "proof" i have seen here. I'll give you a hint. There is none.
That’s kind of my point. Whether the election was stolen or not is irrelevant. The idea that has been sewn whether it did or didn’t happen, is more dangerous than the deed itself. The trust between the powers and the people has been broken. I don’t know how you walk that back because neither side, is gonna believe the evidence of the other, period. People used to look up to agencies that were believed to be moral and do what is right. That trust is no longer there.

With that in mind I’m not gonna call out anyone else’s statements as false because I cannot prove that they are. You give reference to the guy in 2000 mules saying none of it is fact, it’s his opinion. That’s fine, but that still doesn’t mean that some of that didn’t actually happen.

Hell the covering of windows in one state for the counting is suspect enough for me to have thrown out all of those votes. Why? Because if it was on the up and up there would be no reason to cover windows and lock out people that should have been able to witness the counting.

And yes, I know that AZ has been voting by Mail for decades but maybe that should be something brought up. Maybe we should all be operating the same way to eliminate as many variables as possible. But then that brings up the whole federalizing elections argument and that would just add more distrust for many.

That’s kind of my point. Whether the election was stolen or not is irrelevant. The idea that has been sewn whether it did or didn’t happen, is more dangerous than the deed itself. The trust between the powers and the people has been broken. I don’t know how you walk that back because neither side, is gonna believe the evidence of the other, period. People used to look up to agencies that were believed to be moral and do what is right. That trust is no longer there.

With that in mind I’m not gonna call out anyone else’s statements as false because I cannot prove that they are. You give reference to the guy in 2000 mules saying none of it is fact, it’s his opinion. That’s fine, but that still doesn’t mean that some of that didn’t actually happen.
The point is that is not proof. At all. So citing it as proof is pointless. It is belief.

And yes, I know that AZ has been voting by Mail for decades but maybe that should be something brought up. Maybe we should all be operating the same way to eliminate as many variables as possible. But then that brings up the whole federalizing elections argument and that would just add more distrust for many.
The states run their own elections, according to the constitution. The feds have little say in it. As it should be.

We can add reading comprehension to your lack of skills.

I neither hinted at, nor stated that election wasn't a fraud.

But by all means continue to rage post because I guarantee, THAT is the key to fixing this mess. You showed em champ.

Ok, let me explain what you 'hinted' at like you're retarded.

You claimed the comments on this thread about MP dropping out were the 'irrational ravings of the pit'.

Sitting on your ass drinking a beer will surely fix it then, huh, genius.

Trump picked/used MP to get the religious right vote in 2016 election, other than that MP is worthless.

Biden hid in a basement and no one showed up to any speech he ever gave and got more votes than Barack Obama ever did, you actually believe that? Forget about Trump who had 50,000 plus voters at every speaking engagement? If that's not enough proof then how about the fact that there were 200,000 mail-in ballots in Arizona that were unfolded and on the wrong type of paper? How were they mailed in unfolded? Did David Copperfield mail them in? Use some common sense, the election was rigged and so was the Arizona Governor race. Katie Hobbs actually oversaw her own election win. Hahahaha! Anyone who doesn't believe both elections were rigged is beyond naive or just complacent in the fraud. The bottom line is the New World order is here and you better get some hot sauce to make the bug protein your going to be eating taste better. Hahahahahhaha! This goes for all the other states that stopped counting votes in the middle of the night when Trump was winning. All fraud. Please remove your heads from your assholes and go fuck yourself if you believe the elections were legit.

Your belief is likely due to not knowing how each state conducts their elections. This was a common complaint with Arizona's voting. I heard many people (not in AZ) suggesting corruption, as it took time to "create the ballots". Bullshit. We have been voting by mail for decades. What was significantly different was Trump and others insisted that people vote in person, or worse hand deliver their ballots. This caused a huge delay in counting ballots. The mailed in ballots (the vast majority of total) were totaled quickly. But the ones dropped off had to go through the same verification process as if they were mailed. Unfortunately, many, many thousands of people did this. So each one had to go through signature verification, and then ballot submission. That is why it took so long. And then when the conspiracy mongers got into the mix, we were going through this crap for months. When the "Cyber Ninjas" (their real, true, actual name hired by the Republican party) finished their ballot verification, not only were the ballots certified, Biden actually gained a few votes. Good job.
So, safe to say that Arizona has a majority of idiots? I mean, voting for Biden is how a person can show they are an idiot without saying the phrase "I am an idiot."

The point is that is not proof. At all. So citing it as proof is pointless. It is belief.

The states run their own elections, according to the constitution. The feds have little say in it. As it should be.
No offense but to my knowledge no proof has ever been shown that it wasn’t stolen either short of some overlords saying it was legit. If you want people to believe it was legit then go around on TV and prove to the public how the allegations are all false. No system is full proof.

As far as Trump not wanting to debate, last I heard, Biden didn’t want to debate either. Does that mean Biden thinks he should just be made president again also?

If that's not enough proof then how about the fact that there were 200,000 mail-in ballots in Arizona that were unfolded and on the wrong type of paper? How were they mailed in unfolded?
Did David Copperfield mail them in? Use some common sense, the election was rigged and so was the Arizona Governor race. Katie Hobbs actually oversaw her own election win. Hahahaha! Anyone who doesn't believe both elections were rigged is beyond naive or just complacent in the fraud. The bottom line is the New World order is here and you better get some hot sauce to make the bug protein your going to be eating taste better. Hahahahahhaha! This goes for all the other states that stopped counting votes in the middle of the night when Trump was winning. All fraud. Please remove your heads from your assholes and go fuck yourself if you believe the elections were legit.
Please do post all of the evidence you have of all the "fraud" in AZ. The Rep party worked at it for months and came up empty. But you, yep you got the goods on 'em. Post it up.

Katie Hobbs did not "oversee" her election. The elections are conducted by the counties. The counties report the totals. The SOS office certifies the election, but her office had little to do with actually conducting the election. This was played out in the courts for months, and overseen the mostly republican appointed judges, and mostly republican appointed Supreme Court Justices. So do post up all of your evidence of wrong doing. This should prove fascinating.

No offense but to my knowledge no proof has ever been shown that it wasn’t stolen either short of some overlords saying it was legit. If you want people to believe it was legit then go around on TV and prove to the public how the allegations are all false. No system is full proof.

As far as Trump not wanting to debate, last I heard, Biden didn’t want to debate either. Does that mean Biden thinks he should just be made president again also?
The election was certified numerous times after countless challenges. You cannot prove a negative. Prove there is no Santa.

He is the incumbent. What Republicans did Trump debate in 2020?

Yes, that's why they are desperately trying to throw him in prison before the election.
Wait...what?
So all of Trump's judges are out to get him? The entire justice system, legal system, Democratic party, everything is conspiring to put DJT in jail? How on Earth can you continue to live in the US? If I truly believed the entire government was corrupt, i would move.

So all of Trump's judges are out to get him? The entire justice system, legal system, Democratic party, everything is conspiring to put DJT in jail? How on Earth can you continue to live in the US? If I truly believed the entire government was corrupt, i would move.
You do you, then.

Ok, let me explain what you 'hinted' at like you're retarded.

You claimed the comments on this thread about MP dropping out were the 'irrational ravings of the pit'.

Sitting on your ass drinking a beer will surely fix it then, huh, genius.
1698630861118.jpeg

A guy who was never gonna win or never have any impact dropped out.

But continue to let him cause you to act and post like a retard chimp. This is why we lose. We have the IQ (intellectual and emotional) of a dumb rock.

Reactions: AZLong
THese are your beliefs, and you did not answer the question. I have no plans to leave the greatest country on Earth, thanks.
Those are not my beliefs. Those are what YOU said my beliefs are. And, I could not possibly care less what you would do if they were your beliefs.

Last edited:
View attachment 8260166

A guy who was never gonna win or never have any impact dropped out.

But continue to let him cause you to act and post like a retard chimp. This is why we lose. We have the IQ (intellectual and emotional) of a dumb rock.
Oh now he has to parrot what I described him as, a classic Biden / Dem. tactic, too fucking stupid to come up with his own material.

No, we lose because of natural born losers like you that hide behind a computer and attack the good guys that post threads about their fellow losers.

Pence was insignificant except in his own mind and never a threat. The thought in his own mind he ever was a threat to Trump, whom he betrayed, and having to drop out made it thread worthy to people that hated him.

If he was so insignficant that that wasn't important enough to post that, than what the fuck are you doing hanging around this thead other than being a troll and punk you are?

What about the evidence(computer records) entered in court that the signature verifications(10's of thousands I believe it was, maybe 100's of thousands) were occurring in less than 2-3 seconds with multiple expert witness testimony sayings its physically impossible to actually do a legit signature verification in that time frame? I believe this is still making its way to the the AZ supreme court, but ive lost track of that shit show out there...

Im not saying thats any evidence of anything other than somebody saying "fuck this, im lazy as fuck and im sure not going to be the guy to throw out 200k+ ballots and be known as the guy that overturned the election"... I mean if I am tasked with doing that job I'm not saying I wouldnt probably be sitting at the computer drinking beer and clicking through shit either...

What about the evidence(computer records) entered in court that the signature verifications(10's of thousands I believe it was, maybe 100's of thousands) were occurring in less than 2-3 seconds with multiple expert witness testimony sayings its physically impossible to actually do a legit signature verification in that time frame? I believe this is still making its way to the the AZ supreme court, but ive lost track of that shit show out there...

Im not saying thats any evidence of anything other than somebody saying "fuck this, im lazy as fuck and im sure not going to be the guy to throw out 200k+ ballots and be known as the guy that overturned the election"... I mean if I am tasked with doing that job I'm not saying I wouldnt probably be sitting at the computer drinking beer and clicking through shit either...
Lake's own witnesses testified as to how this could happen, reasons the signature would be verified in zero seconds. And being lazy was not a reason. There is no appeal. Her only remaining suit involves access to ballot envelopes, an FOI claim.

Lake's own witnesses testified as to how this could happen, reasons the signature would be verified in zero seconds. And being lazy was not a reason. There is no appeal. Her only remaining suit involves access to ballot envelopes, an FOI claim.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Do you hold Mike Pences little bitty balls when he sits down to piss, to keep the toilet water from splashing up and making them shrivel up further?

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Do you hold Mike Pences little bitty balls when he sits down to piss, to keep the toilet water from splashing up and making them shrivel up further?
Outstanding retort. But you might want to try responding to a statement I made. Any one at all. Pick one. Your choice. Or you can just continue with your non sequitur nonsense.

Oh now he has to parrot what I described him as, a classic Biden / Dem. tactic, too fucking stupid to come up with his own material.

No, we lose because of natural born losers like you that hide behind a computer and attack the good guys that post threads about their fellow losers.

Pence was insignificant except in his own mind and never a threat. The thought in his own mind he ever was a threat to Trump, whom he betrayed, and having to drop out made it thread worthy to people that hated him.

If he was so insignficant that that wasn't important enough to post that, than what the fuck are you doing hanging around this thead other than being a troll and punk you are?
Yup I'm a liberal dem who thinks the election was stolen. I think pence is such a loser that he doesn't even merit his own thread and that sends you into Low Earth Orbit.

You had a double dose of dumbass yesterday didn't you.

Funny because I was the one who got DOXed by hide members because you assholes got your panties in a wad about political opinions. You're not a good guy. You a caustic asshole who gets fragged by his own troops.

Reactions: AZLong
Yup I'm a liberal dem who thinks the election was stolen. I think pence is such a loser that he doesn't even merit his own thread and that sends you into Low Earth Orbit.

You had a double dose of dumbass yesterday didn't you.

Funny because I was the one who got DOXed by hide members because you assholes got your panties in a wad about political opinions. You're not a good guy. You a caustic asshole who gets fragged by his own troops.
Yeah yeah...dumbfuck.

Pence doesn't warrant his own thread when he drops out and yet here you are, again, like the annoying shit eating blowfly that you are.

You're the cowardly trash that causes good guys like me to watch their back and the reason they'll be shooting in all directions until the target is recocnized as another good guy.

Last edited: