• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike "The Traitor" Pence suspends campaign for president

I just hope we end up with an R to vote for.

^^^^This.

You will NEVER convince me that the current dipshit in the oval orifice won the election fair and square. I simply cannot believe that there are THAT many morons that voted for his dumb ass.
More folks voted against Trump than for Biden. And it will happen again if we don't get another Republican in the race.

Reactions: 375fan
More folks voted against Trump than for Biden. And it will happen again if we don't get another Republican in the race.
Here is the problemo. There are a lot of dumbasses that did vote for Biden and would do so, again. The ballot-stuffing was only a few hundred thousand here and there in exactly the right states and districts. The rest of that was homegrown idiocracy.

It is a mind-virus. And plenty of people can be really smart except in this one thing. It is the one blind spot that many of them have.

If you get another republican in the race, it still won’t matter. It will just split the votes and guarantee you that no Republican enters. Of course, I’m pretty sure the next victor has already been chosen anyways. Top elections are now an illusion of choice, maybe they always have been. Can still make a difference on a local level, maybe, but that shit has been corrupted before as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
He had just over a mil in cash on hand and over 600k in debt. Really hoping he'll move out of Carmel now and GTF out of our local politics...

^^^^This.

You will NEVER convince me that the current dipshit in the oval orifice won the election fair and square. I simply cannot believe that there are THAT many morons that voted for his dumb ass.
Agreed. I also find it really hard to believe that 100million people sat out of the last presidential election. According to the stats I can find, there are 255million people of voting age in this country. Only 155million votes were cast, 81.3 million of which the magic potato supposedly got.

If you get another republican in the race, it still won’t matter. It will just split the votes and guarantee you that no Republican enters. Of course, I’m pretty sure the next victor has already been chosen anyways. Elections are now an illusion of choice, maybe they always have been.
:rolleyes:
I did not mean to run against Trump in the general. That would make no sense. In fact, ANY additional candidate would do nothing but ensure a Biden win. If RFK runs as an Independent, that would guarantee a Biden win. Another Republican needs to win the nomination. Or we end up with another 4 years of Biden.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
^^^^This.

The framers, in their brilliant foresight and anticipation of inevitable corruption in government, gave the VP that power of preventing a rigged election to become valid. And ours was even caught on camera.

I don't believe the law was ever used until 2020. Pence didn't use the emergency safeguard and instead fled out the backdoor of the Capital with Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of his collaborators.

The Left has since changed that law, eliminating a VP's power from preventing a rigged election.

Reactions: NoDopes
Here is the problemo. There are a lot of dumbasses that did vote for Biden and would do so, again. The ballot-stuffing was only a few hundred thousand here and there in exactly the right states and districts. The rest of that was homegrown idiocracy.

It is a mind-virus. And plenty of people can be really smart except in this one thing. It is the one blind spot that many of them have.
1698605324771.png

Reactions: NoDopes
If you get another republican in the race, it still won’t matter. It will just split the votes and guarantee you that no Republican enters. Of course, I’m pretty sure the next victor has already been chosen anyways. Elections are now an illusion of choice, maybe they always have been.
Let's hope that RFK Jr., running as an independant, takes enough votes from the democrats to give the election to an R. Let's pray we get a real good, conservative R in office.

Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact he could have done his job and saved the country from being overthrown by a regime of evil Globalist retards seems to stick in the craw of some of us.

It's going to take more than a beer to remove it.

FMP
Yeah it will take emotional control and brain power.

Let's hope that RFK Jr., running as an independant, takes enough votes from the democrats to give the election to an R. Let's pray we get a real good, conservative R in office.
RFK Jr. has more Republican support than Democrat. So I would not want to hope for that.

Yet again many of you mention that a vote is something to even think of.

Your vote doesn't matter.
It has never mattered.
Have they not proven this time and time again ?

The next prez will not be voted in, he/she will be chosen by the ones that matter.
The elite, nameless, overlords.
In all likelihood, already chosen.

Yet again many of you mention that a vote is something to even think of.

Your vote doesn't matter.
It has never mattered.
Have they not proven this time and time again ?

The next prez will not be voted in, he/she will be chosen by the ones that matter.
The elite, nameless, overlords.
In all likelihood, already chosen.
Ridiculous. Every city, county, state, etc is in cahoots with some group of overlords? Please detail exactly how this works.

I know - right? These people just can't understand it was the most secure election in history and Biden got more votes than any president ever.
I know. I don't even know why the liberals are even scared Trump could win 2024 when Biden got 81 millions votes...

I know - right? These people just can't understand it was the most secure election in history and Biden got more votes than any president ever.
Sarcasm is a poor debate tactic.

I know. I don't even know why the liberals are even scared Trump could win 2024 when Biden got 81 millions votes...
The Dems WANT Trump to win the primary. He is the only one Biden can win against.

Please go into your profile and change your title from private to retard.
81 million votes?
"More folks voted against Trump than for Biden". Do you actually believe that? People are too lazy to get out and vote for someone that they do like and we're supposed to believe that they went out and stood in line to vote against Trump?
Do you believe in the Russian Trump connection?
The Trump pee video?
The hunter laptop is Russia disinformation?

Please go into your profile and change your title from private to retard.
81 million votes?
"More folks voted against Trump than for Biden". Do you actually believe that? People are too lazy to get out and vote for someone that they do like and we're supposed to believe that they went out and stood in line to vote against Trump?
Do you believe in the Russian Trump connection?
The Trump pee video?
The hunter laptop is Russia disinformation?
You have no argument, so just call people names. Typical.

I expect you got all your boosters too…
And that you need to politicize medical treatments is unsurprising as well. My status of inoculation is irrelevant. I did not really require any though, as I had it and was hospitalized for weeks.

And that you need to politicize medical treatments is unsurprising as well. My status of inoculation is irrelevant. I did not really require any though, as I had it and was hospitalized for weeks.
Define what a woman is for the class.......mmk ?

Oh yeah, COVID 19 had nothing to do with politics or politicians and the Gov in cahoots with big pharma, trying to kill small business, and giving themselves trillions of dollars...

Reactions: gigamortis
Couldn't I have said that same thing about what you posted?
What do you believe is the origin of COVID? Wet market, lab leak or something else?
Irrelevant, i am discussing Trump's inability to win, and the election. If you want to go off on some antivax BS, be my guest.

Even the producer of the movie claims he stated nothing as fact, only opinion. He has no facts.
OK, and Epstein didn't kill himself?
Maxwell is guilty of trafficking humans to nobody?
Hilary Clinton didn't destroy classified material/evidence?

Again, I can say the very same thing about what you posted.
So what is the origin of COVID?
What? The producer of the movie you tout as fact supporting your stance, says in fact there are no facts. Only his opinion.

OK, and Epstein didn't kill himself?
Maxwell is guilty of trafficking humans to nobody?
Hilary Clinton didn't destroy classified material/evidence?
What does this have to do with using 2000 Mules as support for a statement, when the producer of the film denies this?

Irrelevant, i am discussing Trump's inability to win, and the election. If you want to go off on some antivax BS, be my guest.
Just trying to establish a basis of what you believe in. I will not go on a tangent about covid. I asked several questions earlier that you have not answered either.

What does this have to do with using 2000 Mules as support for a statement, when the producer of the film denies this?
The producer of the film is currently running against Trump. Does it make sense that he would go to the extent of using his own money to help Trump when he is a rival to Trump?

If your 'brain power' takes you to the conclusion the election wasn't stolen and Pence wasn't in on it you may want to have your battery tested.

View attachment 8259899
We can add reading comprehension to your lack of skills.

I neither hinted at, nor stated that election wasn't a fraud.

But by all means continue to rage post because I guarantee, THAT is the key to fixing this mess. You showed em champ.

The producer of the film is currently running against Trump. Does it make sense that he would go to the extent of using his own money to help Trump when he is a rival to Trump?
I am talking about his statements. If you want to argue that you have insight into his feelings, does not really matter. He said in court his statements in the movie were opinion. Not factual. The whole thing is a steaming pile of crap. And has been evaluated as such by nearly everyone of any repute. Using that movie as a basis of any argument is quite pointless.