• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Mile high 3 day training September 2019

I second this shout out! Frank and Mike were a blast and they taught us excellent fundamentals. i was a mess having never been behind a precision rifle prior to this class let alone in the prone position. ive been practicing their WTF approach to each day at the range and its paying off. looking forward to taking another class in the future possibly alaska or another one here in the lower 48.

highly recommended class even if you arent competing.

Bo Vanecko
aka gbogh :)

I want to go in 2020. I hear Frank talk about the importance of fundamentals all the time on the podcast, and I know that’s a weak point for me but I’m 100% with Frank as far as the importance. Glad to hear the class is really good. Not sure if I’ll ever compete (competition is not a huge goal of mine) but I really want to improve my fundamentals.

Reactions: Mechdesigner
I am thinking about the mile high class, its the closest one to me (KC). I have shot 2 matches so far and have made decent progress but i really need professional evaluation and instruction. It is a big investment but so is burning powder and barrels without performing at a competitive level lol

I am thinking about the mile high class, its the closest one to me (KC). I have shot 2 matches so far and have made decent progress but i really need professional evaluation and instruction. It is a big investment but so is burning powder and barrels without performing at a competitive level lol
I attended in August, drive out from NV. Outstanding class! Mike & Frank are both excellent instructors. We had a variety of weather (cold, hot, sun, clouds, and of course wind!) It's a great location for learning wind....

Thanks for the reply, i am now convinced this is the right course for me. Now to get my wife to gift it to me for Christmas!