• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Mile High Contact Person

AHart76

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Haubstadt, Indiana
After having a kid, and other things happening in life, ended up taking about a 2.5 year hiatus from all things precision rifle and long range.

I’m getting back into it, and wanting to purchase a new scope for my rifle, as at my new time in life I have access to more play funds and want to purchase a high end piece of glass I always dreamed of having.

After starting to listen to the podcast again and catching up on some of what I’ve missed the past 2.5 years, I did a little digging and found out that Mike no longer works at mile high.

Mike is who I talked to by request when I purchased my last scope and TBAC suppressors from Mile High.

Is there a certain person that is recommended/“a friend of the pod” I guess that I should ask for if I call them up? I’m sure all the sales people there are great, and y’all might just say talk to anybody, just figured I’d ask. Didn’t know if there is a certain guy that is the go to for pod listeners.